• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Command to switch mana and stamina bars

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not sure if this is possible but wouldn't it be better for mana based classes to have the hunger bar as their mana bar? If there was a command to just switch the hunger bar to represent mana and the in chat bar to show stamina, I think that would be useful.

Edit: Nevermind ._.

Last edited:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
You have to remember when you get under 6 stamina you cannot run anymore. The reason it's 6 stamina is because of the hunger bar. If mana was put onto the hunger bar, you couldn't run once you get under 30% mana. Also notice how you have '19 stamina' and not like, a thousand. So, sorry I don't believe that would work. :(

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
You have to remember when you get under 6 stamina you cannot run anymore. The reason it's 6 stamina is because of the hunger bar. If mana was put onto the hunger bar, you couldn't run once you get under 30% mana. Also notice how you have '19 stamina' and not like, a thousand. So, sorry I don't believe that would work. :(
Oh, derp. I knew there was an obvious reason this hadn't been done.