• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Command to expand /res or donor residence

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
I just tried to use /res select expand 1 to increase my region one block to the north while facing north. I selected two points that were both on already protected blocks and also on the unprotected blocks that I was trying to protect (meaning I tried this command twice with two different points selected). In both instances it says 'Expanding -Z'... after I put in the command. However, my region still does not expand.

I'm going to try the replace command now.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
You can expand the selection by looking in the direction you want to expand and typing /res select expand <amount>
When you’re done modifying your select, type /res create <residence> to confirm your protection.

http://residencebukkitmod.wikispaces.com/Creating,+protecting+and+modifying+a+seclection

Found it on the wiki lol. So I guess you expand in all the directions you want then confirm. I'll try this and continue talking to myself so any future reader can have confirmation lol :-P

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so I used expand to make the region larger. Did it three times onces for X once for Z and once for Y. Then I typed /res create JenksLaw and I got the message "you already own the max number of residences your allowed to." So now I'm stumped. Is the only way to expand to delete and then rehighlight?

@Kainzo