• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Combat Status in 'Scoreboard'

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm formally suggesting that the scoreboard show whether you're in combat or not (and if possible for how long). The 'You are no longer in combat message' doesn't always appear when you leave combat, which is a problem. It causes me to try to eat food while still in combat and it's quite annoying when that happens.

Your name (right now) is always displayed at the top in white. An easy way to do this would be to change your name color to red or orange or something if you're in combat and then back to white. It would also be nice if you could make something appear under 'Cooldowns' to show how long you'll be in combat for once you've got maybe 5 seconds left of combat status.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm formally suggesting that the scoreboard show whether you're in combat or not (and if possible for how long). The 'You are no longer in combat message' doesn't always appear when you leave combat, which is a problem. It causes me to try to eat food while still in combat and it's quite annoying when that happens.

Your name (right now) is always displayed at the top in white. An easy way to do this would be to change your name color to red or orange or something if you're in combat and then back to white. It would also be nice if you could make something appear under 'Cooldowns' to show how long you'll be in combat for once you've got maybe 5 seconds left of combat status.
This has been requested - @greatman321 has the ability to add it, would be nice for everyone I think.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
While we are at it.... Would it be possible to maybe also add combat effects in there, like bleed effects and stat boosts?
Maybe it would be too much though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While we are at it.... Would it be possible to maybe also add combat effects in there, like bleed effects and stat boosts?
Maybe it would be too much though.
Unfortunately i dont think this is good use of the scoreboard - we're limited in space and its already somewhat cluttered - I would love to have a hud for that, though.

I could be wrong though!

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
If only there was a side bar thing for that...
Or add another small thing that would have symboles near hp showing what affecting you a bit. like a red B for bleeding and such, with possibly a up arrow with something like str UP for upped stats.
Not too sure how that would work out though, knowing how things are already mostly used.