• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Colored Wool!

Holidaze

Gold
Selling any color of wool as many stacks as you'd like. Starting at 100 per stack, however I will negotiate! Leave me a message with your order and when you need it by, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Selling any color of wool as many stacks as you'd like. Starting at 100 per stack, however I will negotiate! Leave me a message with your order and when you need it by, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Colors available right now: pink / red / orange / yellow / gray / black / magenta / lime / green / blue / cyan / light blue/ brown

Colors available right now: pink / red / orange / yellow / gray / black / magenta / lime / green / blue / cyan / light blue/ brown
Ok here is how this is going to work. If you are buying 5 stacks or less it will be 40 PER STACK. If you are buying 6 stacks or more it will be 30 PER STACK. There are exceptions, though.....

The following colors are labeled "Specialty Colors":
Pink
Lightblue
Light gray
Purple
Lime
Yellow
Brown

If you would like to purchase these "Specialty Colors" you would add on 10 to the original cost

For example.... Bob wants 7 stacks of Pink wool....that would be 40 per stack instead of 30 per stack (the original bulk price) because it is a "Specialty Color". If he only wanted 1 stack he would pay 50 because it's a specialty color, but it's not in bulk! Capiche?

Give me at least one day to get all of your wool together if you are buying in bulk....that's a lot of man hours after all! You don't have to pay me until then :)

Any questions? Post in this forum! I will always be advertising in Trade Chat...so look out! Any orders you want to place? Post here! I go by first come first serve :)

THANKS!