• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

collingwood1's app form :)

cookies?

• cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cookies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cookeez

• COKEEEZ!!! OMG NOMNOMNOM

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • whteva

• Total voters

bwtw77

Gold
  1. In-game name: collingwood1 (still yet to be changed to bwtw77)
  2. Location & Age: melbourne, vic, australia, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1, from Australian minecraft brawl when my account was hacked
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: ahem, (dang it this is way to formal for my liking) i think i would be an, um great, umm, err, part. Of. The. Community.... (No seriously i would really like to participate in community activities) *nervous sweating*
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:hmm, well, got in to MCMMO a few months back, but it lacked substance, i got hooked playing healer on mob arena (/ma)... then i found a mod called herocraft, didn't really read about it... then I saw a youtube video by toasttify, instantly transfixed by RPG plus mine-craft, googled herocraft. And here I am.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: ok, im an RPG addict, Im a minecraft addict... addicted to healer in any game with a class.. umm, Hoping this server wont lag cause i cant convince my 4gb, 500 dollar motherboard i7 2600k computer-owning-friend to install herocraft on his server.... um yeah... thats it... stop reading... seriously GTFO... mmmm pankake

bwtw77

Gold
I share an account with a friend, but i'm going to eventually buy a premium code for bwtw77

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, you might want to get your own account if you're applying to our server, since you've already admitted to being hacked. Your account security is not our problem.

bwtw77

Gold
i do understand, but no-one knows that i'm going to be going on this server and I just agreed with my friend to change to a much more sucure password

bwtw77

Gold
but i may finally be able to convince my friend to install this mod... but i still dont want to dissimilar this app