• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Colley619's Application

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: colley619
  2. Location & Age:Louisiana, USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):none? unless you include minecraft mondays
  5. Reason you should be accepted:well im a big fan of rpgs! and i really appreciate what you did with this server. i see myself as a excellent fantasy builder (although, i cant really judge myself). i think its amazing how you combined the elements of rpgs and sandbox (minecraft) and i would love to be apart of something this great :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: while looking for servers, ive seen it from time to time and then recently i saw it on minecraft mondays so i figured i would try it out :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes, of course! :)
  8. Additional Info:i have played minecraft for a long time, around early alpha. ive always been interested in RP games, and for some reason ive always been in love with sandbox games to! Herocraft just seems like the perfect server for me! like i said before, its simply amazing. i appreciate the effort you guys put into this as it is a big acomplishment!

Attachments

• castle unfinished.png
    castle unfinished.png
    511.3 KB · Views: 32