• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Vudani

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Vudani
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 22
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half.​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined Herocraft last summer sometime in June I believe.​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: My level of Java specific experience is limited to projects developed for an intermediate college level Java course taken last year. This includes sorting arrays for an evacuation priority system, basic GUI's, and creating a working Asteroid game. Since then I have gained a lot of experience with other programming languages.​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have not developed plugins for Minecraft. I've only just explored some source code using MCP.​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a Game Designer currently enrolled with UCF. While coding may not be my primary function it is what I spend the most time doing while working. Currently I am involved with a Game being developed using C# and Unity3d. My primary job function is debugging, syntactical fixes, and UML translation for that specific project. I also have experience with UDK script and Javascript specifically for game development.​
I would like to get involved with the coding team to further my experience with Java and OOP within the field of game design. Working with C# these past few months has peaked my curiosity for this project. I will need some direction at first but if I can get rolling I could see myself helping out where my schedule allows it on whatever tasks you see fit.​