• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: PoisonEdge

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: PoisonEdge

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age: 27

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha. Oh when the game cost less that 10$, and the creative mode was their most developed feature.

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined HC over a year ago. Unfortunately, real life had to come first, and I was forced to stop playing for a while.

7. What is your level of Java experience?: Calc II and Calc III classes away from a Computer Science Degree.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Unfortunately, I have not created any MineCraft plugins. I have however had to create a POS application as a final project for college. The program was designed to be a retail point of sale program, that linked to a database in order to track prices / inventory / locations. I got an A+.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
While I may never have made or worked on a MineCraft plug-in, I would like to try it. I am rather good at Critical Thinking, and coming up with a possible way to code different things. ( Had to, since our final project professor apparently didn't know a thing about coding in Java ) I feel, with a little time and experience on the Coding Team, I will become a valuable asset.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: PoisonEdge

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age: 27

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha. Oh when the game cost less that 10$, and the creative mode was their most developed feature.

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined HC over a year ago. Unfortunately, real life had to come first, and I was forced to stop playing for a while.

7. What is your level of Java experience?: Calc II and Calc III classes away from a Computer Science Degree.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Unfortunately, I have not created any MineCraft plugins. I have however had to create a POS application as a final project for college. The program was designed to be a retail point of sale program, that linked to a database in order to track prices / inventory / locations. I got an A+.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
While I may never have made or worked on a MineCraft plug-in, I would like to try it. I am rather good at Critical Thinking, and coming up with a possible way to code different things. ( Had to, since our final project professor apparently didn't know a thing about coding in Java ) I feel, with a little time and experience on the Coding Team, I will become a valuable asset.
Greetings!
Thanks for the application - try and hang out in #Herocraft and #Heroes on IRC (*esper.net*) we'll talk more there.