• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: JazzDesignation

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: JazzDesignation
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT+1
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since early 2011 at the very least.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months

7. What is your level of Java experience?: I'd say competent. I studied Java for two years during my diploma and created various applications including vertical scrolling games and interactive maps among other projects, i've investigated Java SE along with Java FX. My primary language is now C# having studied it and OOP for the past three years during my degree. Admittedly my Java isn't quite as good as my C# - but i'm hoping to change that!

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Unfortunately i don't have much to put here, though hopefully that won't make you write me off completely. I've worked on some very basic plugins, but as you'll find out below; i'm more of an editor than a creator and so i haven't had much of a chance to edit any decent plugins. Hopefully i'll be able to be of use and edit some code for HeroCraft and further my knowledge.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Computing and a Foundation Degree of Science in Computing and Networking.
I believe you'll find it useful to check out my LinkedIn profile as well, as it will give you more of an insight into my background and experience in coding. You'll also see my summary on there, which i believe you will find useful! I have also worked in a commercial environment developing a website database administration system as part of a team - It was only a short period, but it was one heck of an experience!

Thank you for your time and for reading my application!

Jazz.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: JazzDesignation
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT+1
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since early 2011 at the very least.
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months

7. What is your level of Java experience?: I'd say competent. I studied Java for two years during my diploma and created various applications including vertical scrolling games and interactive maps among other projects, i've investigated Java SE along with Java FX. My primary language is now C# having studied it and OOP for the past three years during my degree. Admittedly my Java isn't quite as good as my C# - but i'm hoping to change that!

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: Unfortunately i don't have much to put here, though hopefully that won't make you write me off completely. I've worked on some very basic plugins, but as you'll find out below; i'm more of an editor than a creator and so i haven't had much of a chance to edit any decent plugins. Hopefully i'll be able to be of use and edit some code for HeroCraft and further my knowledge.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Computing and a Foundation Degree of Science in Computing and Networking.
I believe you'll find it useful to check out my LinkedIn profile as well, as it will give you more of an insight into my background and experience in coding. You'll also see my summary on there, which i believe you will find useful! I have also worked in a commercial environment developing a website database administration system as part of a team - It was only a short period, but it was one heck of an experience!

Thank you for your time and for reading my application!

Jazz.
/join #heroes on esper.net

We'll talk