• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: FuturizeHandgun

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
1. Minecraft IGN: FuturizeHandgun
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 16
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Eastern Standard Time
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the launch of Alpha
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For almost 2 years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: My level experience for Java is intermediate but I've extensively played around with server YML's and worked with Decompiling many files and wasted too much time staring and playing code. I've got previous experience in Python, VB6-.NET, minor amounts of C, C# and a tad in x86 Assembly languages such as HLA, and fasm.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I haven't built a plugin from scratch, but I do have experience with reviving previous versions of plugins and problematic fixing. I also have several Skills created for the Heroes Plugin that I've crafted and have been helping a coder implement one of them.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I may seem to be lacking in extensive understanding of Java, but I'm a rapid learner when it comes to programming languages and most that comes with it. My current schedule is quite packed, as I'm partaking in two classes of Advanced Trig/Pre-Calc and Entry level Honors Physics A, with my schools Exit Exam for the courses coming up. Never the less I'm totally up to help and contribute when space is available. I've also been on the IRC, taking in what ever I could possibly from whats talked about on the IRC.