• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Draygera

draygera

Iron
1. Draygera

2. Coding Team

3. 23

4. CST

5. 2 or 3 years

6. 2 days, I think

7. About a year's worth of coding in Java. Just started leaning LWJGL and am working on learning how to mod Minecraft.

8. I haven't developed any plugins but can show some of my previous code if asked.

9. Something that I've started doing recently is XNA to Java conversions. Have an older textbook with XNA 4.0 game development tutorials in it and have been taking them and running them through the libgdx engine. So far, I've only done the Flood Control application (it doesn't work very well once you get into the more complicated parts of the game; have yet to figure out why), but the basic game itself is very functional. I also have a fairly decent grasp of how Git and many other CVSs work.

Below, I've uploaded the latest version of a tile editor I've been working on for making pixel art since I'm not a very good artist but know how to use GIMP fairly well. I make an image or part of an image in it and then take a screenshot and then piece them together (if there are multiple parts) in GIMP. And also uploading a few images that I've made with it so far. The only major requirement is that Java 7 (although most of the code is Java 6 compliant, my editor didn't like it for some reason) is installed.

Attachments

• Draygera-Java-Examples.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 14

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Draygera

2. Coding Team

3. 23

4. CST

5. 2 or 3 years

6. 2 days, I think

7. About a year's worth of coding in Java. Just started leaning LWJGL and am working on learning how to mod Minecraft.

8. I haven't developed any plugins but can show some of my previous code if asked.

9. Something that I've started doing recently is XNA to Java conversions. Have an older textbook with XNA 4.0 game development tutorials in it and have been taking them and running them through the libgdx engine. So far, I've only done the Flood Control application (it doesn't work very well once you get into the more complicated parts of the game; have yet to figure out why), but the basic game itself is very functional. I also have a fairly decent grasp of how Git and many other CVSs work.

Below, I've uploaded the latest version of a tile editor I've been working on for making pixel art since I'm not a very good artist but know how to use GIMP fairly well. I make an image or part of an image in it and then take a screenshot and then piece them together (if there are multiple parts) in GIMP. And also uploading a few images that I've made with it so far. The only major requirement is that Java 7 (although most of the code is Java 6 compliant, my editor didn't like it for some reason) is installed.
Greetings! Thanks for applying to our team.
A member of our dev crew would like to interview you - please join #Heroes on esper.net, you can also access IRC via the CHAT link on the top of this site and do /join #Heroes once you have a nick.

Thanks for the consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!