• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Delikin

Delikin

TNT
1. Minecraft IGN: Delikin

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age:
15, soon to be 16.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year.

7. What is your level of Java experience?: As of right now I mainly do Android app development using Android studio, but previously I've created and used my own plugins for another server that I was Dev for. The plugins I created were just very simple class based plugins, kind of like Heroes but without using the mass amounts of complex skills you use today. I have a very good understanding of how Java works, as well as other coding languages like HTML, HTML 5, C, C#, C++, and RobotC.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:A basic class system for a server. (I didn't want to name it here for fear of it being counted as advertising) As well as tweaking classes/skills for the HeroCraft plugin itself on the same server.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm currently part of an FTC Robotics team called the RoboSpartans, this means that I literally use RobotC and HTML5 every time I'm at a meeting. I quite constantly use coding languages to program the robot. This means I have a ton of hands on experience in using programming languages. I believe that I could be a valuable asset to the server and I will work tirelessly to fix or increase efficiency of the server. (Depending on what you have me doing.)

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about my programming abilities.

Sincerely, Delikin.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Delikin

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age:
15, soon to be 16.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year.

7. What is your level of Java experience?: As of right now I mainly do Android app development using Android studio, but previously I've created and used my own plugins for another server that I was Dev for. The plugins I created were just very simple class based plugins, kind of like Heroes but without using the mass amounts of complex skills you use today. I have a very good understanding of how Java works, as well as other coding languages like HTML, HTML 5, C, C#, C++, and RobotC.

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:A basic class system for a server. (I didn't want to name it here for fear of it being counted as advertising) As well as tweaking classes/skills for the HeroCraft plugin itself on the same server.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm currently part of an FTC Robotics team called the RoboSpartans, this means that I literally use RobotC and HTML5 every time I'm at a meeting. I quite constantly use coding languages to program the robot. This means I have a ton of hands on experience in using programming languages. I believe that I could be a valuable asset to the server and I will work tirelessly to fix or increase efficiency of the server. (Depending on what you have me doing.)

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about my programming abilities.

Sincerely, Delikin.
Feel free to join #herocraft and #heroes on IRC @ esper.net (hc.to/irc) -- 90% of our communication is done on IRC and we idle around there.