• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Chris Conway

1. Minecraft Name: chriswc14
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3.Age: 18
4.Timezone: CST

5.How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Long time | Since 1.5 is the earliest I remember.

6.Have you played on Herocraft? if so for how long?: Yes and 1 year come December

7.What is your level of Java experience?: A Udemy.com course on Java | I would say I understand, but lack practical experience.

8.Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed: Does a video game count, I made my own video game for my high school senior project | if not, none but interested to learn

9.Additional info you would like to tell us?: I do have coding experience in C#, JavaScript, Java, and C++ | I am a quick study | I am also a freshman in college, Cyber Engineering and Computer Science double major

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft Name: chriswc14
2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3.Age: 18
4.Timezone: CST

5.How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Long time | Since 1.5 is the earliest I remember.

6.Have you played on Herocraft? if so for how long?: Yes and 1 year come December

7.What is your level of Java experience?: A Udemy.com course on Java | I would say I understand, but lack practical experience.

8.Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed: Does a video game count, I made my own video game for my high school senior project | if not, none but interested to learn

9.Additional info you would like to tell us?: I do have coding experience in C#, JavaScript, Java, and C++ | I am a quick study | I am also a freshman in college, Cyber Engineering and Computer Science double major
Greetings Chris!
First off, we communicate primarily on IRC (#Heroes esper.net or hc.to/irc).
Secondly, you'll need to learn how Bukkit plugins are created and how they work

Thirdly, we use Heroes and Heroes-skills (http://hc.to/javadocs) to teach new coders how we do things, so check it out!

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Greetings Chris!
First off, we communicate primarily on IRC (#Heroes esper.net or hc.to/irc).
Secondly, you'll need to learn how Bukkit plugins are created and how they work

Thirdly, we use Heroes and Heroes-skills (http://hic.to/javadocs) to teach new coders how we do things, so check it out!
hc.to/javadocs not hic.to/javadocs >.<