• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder Application: SilentDoom5

1. Minecraft IGN: SilentDoom5
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 17
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ~6 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: ~4 years
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Currently I have 2 years of Java experience, along with 3 additional years of C# experience, a language which shares many similarities to Java
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I have not created any plugins, though I have helped several friends when they were beginning to develop full mods (which to their own credit, have yet to come to fruition).
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I currently am a high school student, though I have a lot of experience in both this and web design and a lot of free time. Herocraft seems to be a canvas which has been worked on and evolved over time and I would love to join in with this and help in its development.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
i have helped several friends when they were beginning to develop full mods

full mods - do you mean plugins or actual client side mods?

We are looking for someone to update the old heromod, so if you have client modding experience that'd be awesome.

I am talking about client side mods, specifically I was helping a friend with a remake of Atomic Science. I am familiar with the way the minecraft UI is set up so I definitely could help out with that if needed.