• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder App: N1nten

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Minecraft IGN: N1nten

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age: 19

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 21 July, 2011

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 1 November, 2011

7. What is your level of Java experience?: None currently, but I am learning online and from friends, I am willing to learn though

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I tried messing around with McMMO when I was much younger

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm a freshman in a bachelor's degree program for computer sciences, that being said I am in no way a professional in programming, but I think I am capable of putting my skills to the test in order to help the server grow.

@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: N1nten

2. Position applying for: Coding Team

3. Age: 19

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 21 July, 2011

6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 1 November, 2011

7. What is your level of Java experience?: None currently, but I am learning online and from friends, I am willing to learn though

8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: I tried messing around with McMMO when I was much younger

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm a freshman in a bachelor's degree program for computer sciences, that being said I am in no way a professional in programming, but I think I am capable of putting my skills to the test in order to help the server grow.

@Kainzo
Join #herocraft on hc.to/irc