• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder App: KeybordPiano459

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft IGN/Age: KeybordPiano459/15
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
What is your level of java experience: A bit, I still hang out on the plugin development forums
Do you currently host or help run a server: I used to, I got bored and started developing plugins
Previous plugins: Newspaper (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/newspaper), Toolbox (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tool-box), MCWeapons (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcweapons)
Additional info: I hope to come out of this with more knowledge of java than I have now, also I posted this on the bukkit thread

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Minecraft IGN/Age: KeybordPiano459/15
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
What is your level of java experience: A bit, I still hang out on the plugin development forums
Do you currently host or help run a server: I used to, I got bored and started developing plugins
Previous plugins: Newspaper (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/newspaper), Toolbox (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tool-box), MCWeapons (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcweapons)
Additional info: I hope to come out of this with more knowledge of java than I have now, also I posted this on the bukkit thread
Greetings @KeyboardPiano459 - you caught us at a bad time with all the DDOS And new server work :)
Please join #Heroes and get with me there, our primary form of communication is via IRC :)

Sleaker

Retired Staff
joining the heroes chat, saying you need Kainzo only, and leaving after 10 minutes doesn't really show you have the attention span or maturity needed to work on the team. Closing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.