• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cmmheretic app

cmmheretic

Wood
In-game name: cmmheretic

Location & Age: Nw Indiana 25

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): ddrheretic-uncle, tlrheretic

Reason you should be accepted: I have played minecraft for around a year. I played on buxville with my uncle and his wife for a few months before they left the server. I would like to be able to play with them on herocraft. I have read the rules and will go back over them multiple times. I am polite and do not do anything to others I would not want done to myself. I have not played on a mc server like this but I have played many rpgs and understand how to use wiki.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I stopped by my uncles house and he told me about it.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Additional Info: I am currently playing through Chrono Trigger. I have played wow on and off for many years. I enjoy action/romance anime. I will be sharing an ip with ddrheretic and tlrheretic every now and then. I will mostly be playing from a different location though.