• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cleric

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Look man, know what a cleric does? Heals. Do ninjas heal? No. Does any warrior spec other than paladin? No. What makes healers unique? THEY HEAL BRO. Yeah sure they can be called OP But any person good with a particular class is "OP", Because they are Strong with that class. So what you get ticked that a cleric tanks your damage, you obviously don't know about bash, or even kick. All the classes are balanced. Yes the armor is insane, if you want to kill the strongest healing class, that can FREAKING BRING BACK THE DEAD, in a 5 second rush. You are simply angry at the fact that cleric has the most healing moves, what do you want? Cleric skills: Pray, Bandage (No smite its op! Every other healing move as well!!) Is that what you want? If its so "OP" Go cleric your self and bring back your #1 elo spot bro.
~Oakenshire Cleric Clinic CEH (Chief Executive Healer)~

It's quite ironic how you are the one saying I'm angry yet you are the one using capslock and your tone sounds pretty irritated.

Let's say a samurai deals 200dmg per hit that goes through armor, and my defense for that is:
"Samurais deal damage, it is what makes them unique!"

Would that be fair?
I'm not talking about cleric's kit, I'm talking about the numbers on their heals, not the ammount of skills but the strenght of their heals. Also, I honestly couldn't care about ELO because I'm a lvl 29 wizard and leveling farmer at the moment, so attacking me with that has no place in this discussion.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Let's wait a bit until 4.80. If ampul is still cut, then lets wait a bit more, and see if Cleric is still a strong group healer, and still a stronger than usual solo class.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Clerics are not intended to be a 1v1 class, they are a support class. Which is why the have skills such as guardian angel, might and heals.

"Dragoon, Paly, Ranger, Runeblade, Wizard, Guiler, Necro and Pyro are all mediocre at killing a Cleric."

Meaning, they will have a very hard time. ;)

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Well the, Don't present a problem unless you have an alternate solution, come up with some numbers for they're heals and cooldowns, and send it to try and make it final.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Wil Clerics self heals doing 50% the current range of heals is pretty balanced in my opinion.
After about 50 fights 2 on 2 with one group running a Cleric and the other not running any healer at all and having a 90% win rate I think we are right where Kainzo wanted us. It was only recently that Kainzo said "Healers are a necessary part of groups and groups without healers will lose"

One thing that still needs to be done is to have FullHeal fixed. At this time it heals for 50% of whatever % of life you are missing which can sometimes be less or equal to a chant self heal. My average self cast full heal is about 350hp. So I just unbound it.

Kainzo
To fix full heal change it to heal 900hp instead of %hp missing. That way it would heal Clerics for 450(half self heal) and still mostly full heal everyone else.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Wil Clerics self heals doing 50% the current range of heals is pretty balanced in my opinion.
After about 50 fights 2 on 2 with one group running a Cleric and the other not running any healer at all and having a 90% win rate I think we are right where Kainzo wanted us. It was only recently that Kainzo said "Healers are a necessary part of groups and groups without healers will lose"

One thing that still needs to be done is to have FullHeal fixed. At this time it heals for 50% of whatever % of life you are missing which can sometimes be less or equal to a chant self heal. My average self cast full heal is about 350hp. So I just unbound it.

Kainzo
To fix full heal change it to heal 900hp instead of %hp missing. That way it would heal Clerics for 450(half self heal) and still mostly full heal everyone else.
Its doing 33% not 50%