• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cleric Ultimate

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
I read some stuff about 15 min cd I thought i might offer a suggestion.
Consecrate- (idk something holy) Stuns/Slows enemies in 10-15? blocks for 1-3 seconds dealing (if any) 80-100 damage, healing allies for 200 (these are just random numbers) and giving a buff lasting 10 seconds that upon death an ally is revived ,I have no idea what the mana cost would be, reagents 3 roses, 3 gold ingots 3 quartz? I don't know if this would be op or not, sorry.

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
Firstly, I'm guessing this is a suggestion for the lvl 70 Cleric skill?

Secondly, as I'm a very devoted Cleric player myself this skill sounds amazing and every part of me wishes this would be in game. However, I think it would be extremely over powered with all those affects :p I really love the concept though and the buff is a really interesting idea. Would the buff apply to every party member until the 10 seconds are over? or after one person has been revived will the buff end? Also what will be the strength of the revival? - will they respawn with full health/ mana or half health etc, time delay?

As another suggestion how about this -

Channel Divinity - (Instant cast) The Cleric becomes stationary and continuously forces any non-party members to be 12-15 blocks away from him/herself as well as healing all party members within a 7 block vicinity for 75-100 points per second. The skill could last 4 seconds and have a CD of 15 mins. Mana cost could be per sec of activation ( so if it gets interrupted it won't use the full mana cost) but I have no idea what it would be. Possibly 75 mana per second?

Another affect to add might be to remove all damaging debuffs/dot on party members If you're familiar with LoL, this is very similar to Janna's ultimate if that helps you visualise it.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I like dingy's idea. It'd go well with the warden class I suggested, because the cleric could be healing everyone and the warden is able to shield them so the healing continues. Pretty cool IMO. +1