• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CLERIC ISSUE

Well, im building a full support cleric so, im adding a lot of points to wisdom, but the healing effects dont seems to change.

The spells says:

"You call on the Word, healing your target (within 8 blocks) for (75 + 2 per wisdom point) health. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up."

i have 23 points in wisdom, so... 23 (wisdom points)*2 = 46 + 75 = 121. Its suposed that i should heal 121, but im still healing 85, i was thinking that it was because its a dice roll, whit a random number, but it doent. I heal 85 whit each time i use the skill.

So... Its an error??? or there is something im wrong or i doesnt know???

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If you're attempting to heal yourself, there's a nerf on self heals. Other skills state the number, SacredWord does not.

If you're attempting to heal yourself, there's a nerf on self heals. Other skills state the number, SacredWord does not.

Sorry, but what do you mean whit "NERF". and why that is not explained in the skill info?? there is another source whit more info about each skill??

EDIT: I tested what do you said, and you were right.. but it still weird, why when i heal myself i heal less that when i heal someone else...

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Healing yourself will only heal you for around 66% of your total heal amount

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I assume the self-heal-reduction is there to prevent you from solo tanking or something. I dunno. Not sure I understand it, but it must work from a balance perspective somehow.

The wiki ought to mention this. I'll see what I can do about it.
Danda says it's about 66%. Is this the actual value? For accuracy's sake.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If you do a /skills list it will tell you how much it heals other and how much it heals yourself.
As I stated, it does not for SacredWord . I believe it is also the case for HolyWater at the least.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
The actual percent is 70% healing on self for almost everything except like full heal, which is 50% on self. Could be some others out of line but generally 70% is the healing done.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Want to be a amazing healer. go paladin, Insane survivability. Lay hands has no warmup, meaning when allies ask for healing support in a near death situation paladin delivers the heal fast. Revive dead allies, Stun enemies, Pull enemies off allies, Invulnerability.. Sure its not even a healing class but it does the job well.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Want to be a amazing healer. go paladin, Insane survivability. Lay hands has no warmup, meaning when allies ask for healing support in a near death situation paladin delivers the heal fast. Revive dead allies, Stun enemies, Pull enemies off allies, Invulnerability.. Sure its not even a healing class but it does the job well.
what's that got to do with this lol?
He was complaining about the healing not doing the right amount without realising about the self heal reduction.