• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cleric is (too) strong

Maggot713

Coal
Atm Clerics can run around solo and completely own people... I wish for cleric to remain as a healer role. Not a solo raiding unkillable tank that does good hoe damage, great no warmup spells on low cd (Smite, Wrath) +5 to every stat, a bonus +15 to con and fullheal being used as a 50%hp heal on 20 sec cd. I suggest increasing wrath cooldown to (20s?) or adding a 1.5s warmup. Increasing smite cooldown to 10s might help also. FullHeal atm is very strong. Pretty much a layhands on 20s cd. A possible way to fix this would be changing the cooldown to 3-5 minutes. Removing the ability for the Cleric to buff themselves will hopefully help. Clerics base stats are also very strange. 9 str on a HEALER spec? 24 int (a primarily offensive stat, this is 2 less than Necromancer...a caster spec.) If Cleric is to remain a tanky class, and not a squishy healer. It needs to lose a lot of its damage. ~42 dmg per left click, ~100 dmg with no warmup, low cost, and on a short cooldown, ~70dmg on a 7 sec cd with no warmup and almost no cost. The time that the cleric can stay alive makes these low cooldown skills and left clicks deal much more damage than they should. I really want cleric to keep it's healing power (Except for self-targeted FullHeal) and to keep its tank stats. (sorry if its a bit cluttered, im not very good at using words)

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
I have a cleric in my town and he never dies and he can just kill everyone.
I tried killing him as a ranger and a runeblade.
Cleric won both 1v1's which shouldn't happen. He only has to heal run away do damage heal run away etc.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Cleric won both 1v1's which shouldn't happen. He only has to heal run away do damage heal run away etc.
Runeblade wrecks cleric...

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Kiting OP.
But really cleric needs to be toned down

Dewyn

Retired Staff
I'm a Necro at the moment, and I was fighting a Cleric earlier and his heals were able to completely negate my DoTs. That's 242 damage plus another 218 from Bonespears over that 16 seconds gone in one Full Heal.

Cleric needs a stats rebalance for it to be a little more healer-oriented (kind of like they did with Disciple). Also, increased CD on those strong skills (Wrath and Smite together deal good damage and are armour piercing, and while casters have armour-piercing skills, they're not tanky and they can't self-heal, excluding Necro). I'm okay with it being tanky, but not a wrecking ball either.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Balance Team (Kainzo maybe) just completely fucked up on Cleric, Removed one of its best SUPPORT SKILLS and ADDED A DAMAGE SKILL, I didn't even use fullheal and could wreck 1v1s, if anyone recorded the first ffa you would see my running around just using fullheal basically..... Cleric needs a complete rework (armor,damage,mana costs,heals wise) IMO