• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cleave not doing AoE

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Today while leveling my class Samurai, I have noticed that when I try to Cleave a group of slimes or other monsters, the Cleave damages only the mob that it hits on, without having the area of effect to the other mobs around the target.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Can confirm, my 57dragoon cleave doesnt do shit. (doesnt damage the mob it is being cast on either)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
It was working perfectly fine for me last night. While it wasnt hitting all mobs around me, it was hitting 5-6 at a time.

I'll test it out sometime today (1/4/2013) and note my findings here.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
My friend, who is currently spec'd dragoon, reported that cleave was working perfectly up until this morning.

However, somewhere between the early morning and mid afternoon, the skill supposedly stopped working for him. He stated that it was "only hitting one target".

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Confirming. Every time I have tried it today it did not even deal damage to the target, and certainly dealt no damage to the other mobs very much within the AoE. It did go on cooldown and take a ton of stamina away though.

Edit: I thought I should mention that I was a level ~40 Dragoon at the time.