• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Clayyyt's Application

1. In-game name: Clayyyts
  2. Location & Age: GMT (England, Reading), 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned once on the server Sacred Labyrinth. The reason being that I chopped trees that were within town limits and then did not agree that it was a bannable offence (Hence why the registered reason was 'Talking back to Mods'. However I did apologise on the forums there and said that I now agreed that it was a bannable offence. I have not had an verbal warnings, kicks, bans or similar since.
  4. Referral(s): ArchAngel111, SutiivenBaka.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have looked through many 'HARDCORE' servers in my time on minecraft yet I have never been fully convinced. No server has yet seemed to have that perfect equilibrium of Creative and Survival gameplay which I am so interested in finding. The reason I think that I should be accepted is more of a reason why I want to be accepted. I am quite a decent builder and will happily sit there building without getting in anyone's way. I think that your towns will give me an opportunity to spread my creativity to others an hopefully improve the experiences of a couple of players.

Secondly, I am a firm follower of rules, where would we be without them? However there is a limit, I will happily follow any rules given to me but I will not be a player who will constantly take justice into their own hands, I will leave that to the better experienced players/staff.

Thirdly. I am an ideas guy, always have been- always will. What I mean by this is that I am able to come up with many ideas from of the top of my head and will most likely post them on the forums when I get them. This can be very handy (or so I have been told) as it can help other ideas progress further as well as possibly improving structures, systems or Miscellaneous ideas/ect.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player who has recently left the creative server I go on 'ArchAngel111' told me about the server and said that it was a great Roleplaying and Survival server. I have not really had much time to try it out recently due to creation of a huge custom map but now I have decided that it is a great idea to try it out now. I have also seen a few videos on it as well as the minestatus link.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I love to build. I am quite a calm person in real life and am quite modest (in general). My main interests are sports (Kayaking, Cycling, Football, Tennis, Swimming and Badminton), unwinding with a video game or two (Minecraft, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2 and Assassins's Creed), Music (Muse, Coldplay and any indie group) and reading (well, anything). I am also Studying for my A-Levels (Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics) and hope to go on to study Medicine at Southampton Medical School

Thank you for Reading this all.
    Clayyyts.
    Ta.View attachment 12922011-09-28_18.35.17.png2011-09-28_18.34.08.png

As account to the MCbans. I am part of a server named Blueslime (which I am moderator on). Some of the staff on there seem to think that it is funny to randomly ban people for no reason, you may also notice that the only current one is SacredLabyrinth which I believed was for what I put on my application, I did not agree with being banned for any of the reasons that they said to me as I thought it was unjust. However I apologies for not listing the Disrespect issue that I was listed for. However if it would make you feel like I am more trustworthy you can just PM one of the admins (the only admin at the moment) at the server Blueslime. The Website for the server is Blueslime.x10.mx and if you do not want to go through the hassle of making a forum account just to find out if I am telling the truth I can ask the admin to make an account on here and clear that all up.

Sorry for any issues my previous application may have had.

1. In-game name: Clayyyts
  2. Location & Age: GMT (England, Reading), 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): My Mcbans account says that I have been banned 43 times. This is true, however 42 of these have been issued to me on the same server (that I am a moderator on). All of them have been moments where the other moderators ban each other for trivial reasons such as if they are insulted by another mod or if one of them kills the other ect. I would safely say that none of those bans are legit (and if they were and were from different servers, surely most of them, if not all would be permanent and not show up on my account as being active?)

The only proper ban that I have ever been issued was from Sacred Labyrinth. The reasons behind this is that one of my friends who goes on there (Wealthyhobo) asked me to play and help him make his SkyCity. I agreed so started buildings. My minecraft account details were then stolen by the mod company that gave me the fly hacks I used to use in my megabuilds. (Very stupid of me). I did not realise at the time that this had happened but was later to find out that someone had been on my account and had raged at the mods about my house being griefed and swearing, spamming, griefing and looting (If you were to ask either of my referrals you would know that I am not known to go around constantly swearing, griefing or spamming). I still do not know to this day who hacked into me (my suspicions is the mod team but they dissolved as soon as the hack scandals started up so I cannot follow it up any further.

I am fully aware that you must hear the same excuse 'someone else did it not me' -I do when I am moderating and it is very tiresome at points. However I am just desperate to be able to go on this server. If you want to be contacted by the admin of blueslime, Wealthyhobo, or any other person who you think could prove I am not what you most probably now think I am well.. then just say and I will deliver.
  4. Referral(s): ArchAngel111, SutiivenBaka.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have looked through many 'HARDCORE' servers in my time on minecraft yet I have never been fully convinced. No server has yet seemed to have that perfect equilibrium of Creative and Survival gameplay which I am so interested in finding. The reason I think that I should be accepted is more of a reason why I want to be accepted. I am quite a decent builder and will happily sit there building without getting in anyone's way. I think that your towns will give me an opportunity to spread my creativity to others an hopefully improve the experiences of a couple of players.

Secondly, I am a firm follower of rules, where would we be without them? However there is a limit, I will happily follow any rules given to me but I will not be a player who will constantly take justice into their own hands, I will leave that to the better experienced players/staff.

Thirdly. I am an ideas guy, always have been- always will. What I mean by this is that I am able to come up with many ideas from of the top of my head and will most likely post them on the forums when I get them. This can be very handy (or so I have been told) as it can help other ideas progress further as well as possibly improving structures, systems or Miscellaneous ideas/ect.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player who has recently left the creative server I go on 'ArchAngel111' told me about the server and said that it was a great Roleplaying and Survival server. I have not really had much time to try it out recently due to creation of a huge custom map but now I have decided that it is a great idea to try it out now. I have also seen a few videos on it as well as the minestatus link.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I love to build. I am quite a calm person in real life and am quite modest (in general). My main interests are sports (Kayaking, Cycling, Football, Tennis, Swimming and Badminton), unwinding with a video game or two (Minecraft, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2 and Assassins's Creed), Music (Muse, Coldplay and any indie group) and reading (well, anything). I am also Studying for my A-Levels (Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics) and hope to go on to study Medicine at Southampton Medical School

Thank you for Reading this all.
    Clayyyts.

And thanks again for understanding.