• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Clay is non-existant in new Heroes map

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Won't there be a constantly regenerating Warshard? If so, can't clay be generated there when the clay issue is fixed?

Mikeman97

Wood
Also, @ Mikeman, you don't see the true glory of the transforming Cobble to Pickaxes. Instead of bringing along a stack of wood on my extended length mining trips, I can instead convert some cobble to pickaxes and thus save my wood and reduce the overall cost of my mining while also extending the amount of time I can mine without having to bring wood along. A straightforward mutation of one-upping materials would ruin the economy as people turned their copious amounts of cobble into gold, even at a marginal profit it would still be that, profit. If profit was not made it would make the skill completely useless, see the conundrum with a direct path system? It creates surpluses of materials that are usually "rarer" because items that are everywhere can be made from them with little effort.

@AlexDaParrot Sorry, i don't think i was specific enough and i got my numbers mixed up (my bad :p). Here is a more refined version of what i was saying.

What i meant was that inorder to create the gold you would first need to transmute insane amounts of cobble (64 cobble, which is good cause we all have tons of excess cobble) into something like 5, maybe 10, coal. Then, you would have to take that coal and turn it into Iron (64 coal - 10 iron) and maybe you would have to have a bucket of lava on you. Then from there take the iron and turn it into gold (64 iron - 5 Gold), also requiring a bucket of lava (maybe two buckets this time?). Then, you would take the Gold and use it to make diamond (Gold, not iron). Seeing as Gold and Diamond are almost equally rare, i would suggest a conversion of 3 to 1. Every 30 gold gets you 10 diamonds, and then you can turn the diamonds back to gold, but at a price. The conversion of diamonds to gold would only be a 1:1 ratio, so it would make people think before they just change it.

Any feedback to these conversions and this idea is much appreciated. Also, @AlexDaParrot We should probably make a post on this and not use this thread, lol