• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Classes] Rework of all classes, for balance and uniqueness

What do you think of my suggestions?

• I like the changes to the basic classes!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't like the changes to the basic classes, and I said why in the comments...

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I like the changes to the Warrior subclasses!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't like the changes to the Warrior subclasses, and I said why in the comments...

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I like the changes to the Rogue subclasses!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't like the changes to the Rogue subclasses, and I said why in the comments...

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I like the changes to the Caster subclasses!

• I don't like the changes to the Caster subclasses, and I said why in the comments...

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I like the changes to the Healer subclasses!

• I don't like the changes to the Healer subclasses, and I said why in the comments...

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You're right, Beguilers and Dragoons should also be renamed. Perhaps "Metamage", and "Landsknecht" or "Glaive-Wielder"? "Bloodmage" is valid despite how stupid it sounds to some, as the subclass is pretty much a mage (spellcaster) who uses and/or specializes in blood and/or life energy. Bards, if not removed, are still based on their rough definition of an entertainer and spy (their auras and group abilities are "songs", while their Rogue skills are attributed to the "spy" part of their classification). Ninjas, though definitely not based on their real-life counterparts of honorless Japanese mercenary spies, still resemble certain legends where they were the ultimate assassins. BTW, you forgot how Disciples would be monks in robes, but calling the class a "Monk" or "Shaolin" could be even more inaccurate. The Geomancer is an entirely different ordeal, as the name doesn't even remotely resemble the class. Calling an Elementalist or a Wizard a Geomancer is like calling an Apothecary an Alchemist, or a Voodoo Priest a Demonologist, or a Pikeman a Dragoon... oh, wait...

Have you noticed that bringing literalism into this isn't improving the experience at all?
Additionally, do you think it's safe to say that you've lost the attention of the admins by now?

Additionally, do you think it's safe to say that you've lost the attention of the admins by now?
Yes, it is. However, I think I know what I'll do, seeing as this isn't against forum rules (at least, I don't think it is, someone enlighten me if I'm wrong): seeing as people seem to dislike both long forum posts (especially lists) and seemingly unnecessary concessions, I'm going to take the suggestions people seem to like (or rather, the ones they don't dislike), and slowly repost them one-at-a-time (so I probably won't post the next one until the previous one is either implemented or buried into non-existence) as different, dedicated threads. This will also allow me to go into greater detail as to what and why the things need to be changed, as well as give me another chance to rethink my suggestions.
The first one will probably be the Druid. In the meantime, I'll try to make an unofficial statistic about the most and least used classes on the server as a reference (checks at hourly intervals).