• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class Switching Costs...

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I don't know about you guys, but switching from Caster to Warrior is 250c? Isn't that a little excessive for beginner hero classes? I think that a price still needs to be put in place (40c perhaps?) for the lower classes and a lower price for the advanced classes (250-300c for those classes?).

I dont know, I just find the current prices a little... high for newer players. Not to mention newer players who tryed, say Healer, find out its not their style, and wish to move to a more offencive class (e.g. Warrior or Rogue)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
its to prevent switching. your supposed to pick your class and stick with it. high? it was 500c last map, and i think it should be 650c to switch.

as the knight said to Indiana Jones in the last crusade, " Choose Wisely."

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
its to prevent switching. your supposed to pick your class and stick with it. high? it was 500c last map, and i think it should be 650c to switch.

as the knight said to Indiana Jones in the last crusade, " Choose Wisely."

But for new players who don't have enough money to try each of the 4 starting classes, they could get stuck with something they don't like for a longish time. True you need to stick with the class you like, but sometimes you need to get a feel for each class, then stick with what you like out of the 4...

However, for the second Tier classes, like geomance and dragoon, I understand where the money restrictions come into player ( Switching from Geomancer to Wizard very fast for all the offencive moves would clearly be OP).

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Well, switching between first Tier classes (Caster, Warrior, Rogue, and Healer) shouldn't be that big of a problem. Classes like Dragoon and Geomancer deserver a high cost, because if they could be switched easy, it would be so easy to power level and dominate an entire PvP zone.