• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug class switch bug.

michael42

Glowing Redstone
After the revamp I payed 500c to switch from disciple to ranger. I joined a duel and lost. When I respond in bastion it automatically switched my class from ranger back to disciple. It did take the 500c I payed for the class change.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I can confirm this because I went DK dueled someone then lost. After I got out the arena it switched me back to the class I was before Bloodmage and I did not get my 500c back D:

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Kainzo this is a bad bug, I'm currently stuck at Runeblade, I can switch but if I duel anybody or go into arena, I get switched back to Runeblade, no matter if I re-log, no matter how long I wait.

*EDIT* Kainzo let me plot this out for you. I don't know how it begins but I was runeblade. I no longer wanted to play runeblade so I switched to dragoon, after I went goon I dueled someone. Throughout the duel I was still dragoon but as soon as the match ended and I was put back into Bastion I was 46 Runeblade again. Now I can freely duel as runeblade without getting my class changed but if I try to switch to anything and duel anyone I get rolled back, and just in case you ask this no I don't stay the class I switched to inside the world with allt he arenas.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
how can we be more specific.

step 1: hero choose wizard
step 2: enter duel
step 3: lose duel
step 4: respawn in bastian as your previous class minus the coins you paid to switch classes

this may or may not happen when you win a duel as well

alkarin

Stone
EDIT: Ok, this is confirmed.

I've given a version with a Fix to Kainzo as of this moment. So I'm sure that after the next restart this will be fixed.

Very sorry about the lost cc :(

cheers
alk