• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class Suggestion- Deathseeker

Is this class a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Almost all of this is subject to change based on reviews, not too skilled in things like this)

I felt that rogues were left out of the sorta evil-like classes such as Dreadknight or Necromancer, so I decided to try and create a more evil rogue, and this is what I have come up with so far

This class would basically be an anti-tank rogue class focusing on armor piercing and speed, but squishy.

" Deathseekers are entities that believe that they are Death's helpers, bringing people to their doom with various tactics such as fear and calculated strikes. If you hear the chains, it's too late."

STATS:
Tier 2 Name: Harbinger
Base Health: 720
Health at 60: 838
Base Mana: 830
Mana at 60: 977
Health increase per level:2
Mana increase by level: 2.5
Base Stamina: 1000
Stamina at 60: 1000
Weapon: Sword

ARMOR:
Head: Leather
Torso: Chain
Leggings: Leather
Boots: Leather

(These are very subject to change, either based on reviews or based on personal thoughts)
Skills:
Level 1)Tumble: this skill that everyone has

Level 1)Sneak: 400 Stamina COOLDOWN: 3 seconds DESCRIPTION: You go into a sneaking state for 8 minutes, which holds if you attack but is cancelled if you are attacked or otherwise damaged.

Level 1) Dash: 200 Stamina COOLDOWN: 6 seconds DESCRIPTION: You dive and roll to dodge an attack the direction you are facing (Basically a very short ranged blink)

Level 5) Tier 2 at 1) Enhanced Edge: 500 Mana COOLDOWN: 25 seconds DESCRIPTION: For the next 15 seconds your attacks have a chance to pierce armor( 10% chance increasing .05% each level)

Level 10) Tier 2 at 5) Critical Point: 200 Stamina COOLDOWN 20 seconds DESCRIPTION: You hit a vital spot in the enemy, causing bleeding at the rate of 5% health a second for 3 seconds

Level 15) Tier 2 at 10) Adrenaline: 500 Stamina COOLDOWN 30 seconds DESCRIPTION: You force your body into flight mode, giving you a boost of speed for 13 seconds (Speed Boost I)

Level 25) Tier 2 at 15) Death Vision: 300 Mana COOLDOWN 30 seconds DESCRIPTION: Using the powers gifted to you as a Deathseeker, you can see in the dark for 20 seconds

Level 30) Tier 2 at 25) Haunt: 400 Mana COOLDOWN 30 seconds DESCRIPTION: You haunt your target's mind by jangling the chains of death with thoughts of impending doom, giving them nausea for 5 seconds

Level 40) Tier 2 at 30) DeathMark: 450 Mana and 200 health COOLDOWN 1 minute DESCRIPTION: You mark a target for death for 30 seconds during which time your compass will point directly to their location and they will take an extra 10% damage from your attacks. Takes 10 seconds to warm up. Must specify target's name ie /skill deathmark [name]

Level 50) Tier 2 at 40) Crippling Strike: 300 Stamnina COOLDOWN 20 seconds DESCRIPTION: You strike your target at their lower body, making them slower for 7 seconds (Slowness I)

Tier 2 Only) Level 60) Impending Doom: 500 Mana COOLDOWN 30 seconds DESCRIPTION: You rattle your chains of death, emitting a sense of impending doom all around you for 4 blocks across and 2 blocks up for 10 seconds, blinding any non party member that is in the area

Attributes:
Strength: 20
Constitution: 17
Endurance: 19
Dexterity: 26
Intellect: 7
Wisdom: 5
Charisma: 5

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Overall seems like a neat class, but all except about two skills will instantly drain half the users mana. This doesn't make a lot of sense considering that the class is based around speed, and this would make sprinting while casting impossible. Sprinting at all really..

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Your mana costs and cooldowns are total horse shit...you need to completely re-do your number work and try a few classes in-game to get a semblance of what is a good cost to skill ratio.

[EDIT]

Shit...that came off way more aggressive than I meant to...sorry.

I just mean you really need to redo your numbers.

Last edited:
Your mana costs and cooldowns are total horse shit...you need to completely re-do your number work and try a few classes in-game to get a semblance of what is a good cost to skill ratio.

[EDIT]

Shit...that came off way more aggressive than I meant to...sorry.

I just mean you really need to redo your numbers.
thats fine honestly i expected more ridicule yeah ill go ahead and re-work the numbers

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
thats fine honestly i expected more ridicule yeah ill go ahead and re-work the numbers
Just cause you expected it doesn't mean you should take it. You, just like anyone else, deserve respect. Sorry for how I phrased the previous post. Best of luck on your class idea!