• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Spread Spectrum

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Current as of 07/07/2014

Combat Classes = LOSTSOUL|7366

ClassName|COUNT
Wizard|71
Paladin|62
Ranger|60
Disciple|46
Dragoon|43
Ninja|38
Necromancer|38
Berserker|37
Runeblade|33
Pyromancer|25
Bard|25
Cleric|23
Dreadknight|22
Beguiler|20
Bloodmage|19
Shaman|14
Druid|14
Zo|4

Professions = CRAFTER|7375

ClassName|COUNT
Miner|111
Smith|148
Enchanter|81
Merchant|20
Alchemist|49
Runesmith|42
Farmer|68
Engineer|66

Primary
Code:
SELECT RPG_ClassIndex.ClassName, COUNT(RPG_ClassIndex.ClassID) FROM RPG_HeroInfo LEFT JOIN RPG_ClassIndex on RPG_HeroInfo.CurrentPrimary = RPG_ClassIndex.ClassID GROUP BY RPG_HeroInfo.CurrentPrimary;
Secondary
Code:
SELECT RPG_ClassIndex.ClassName, COUNT(RPG_ClassIndex.ClassID) FROM RPG_HeroInfo LEFT JOIN RPG_ClassIndex on RPG_HeroInfo.CurrentProfession = RPG_ClassIndex.ClassID GROUP BY RPG_HeroInfo.CurrentProfession;
Graph -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLn4WgvP26MSLQvBtX0pRZlMXnYgPfToTRku34n3KZk/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Guessing Paladin is still too good, shouldn't be the second-most played class.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel there is a gross underrepresentation of the zo class. I vote for a rework.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Same with Druid, I don't know why people do not play it.

Bloodmage and Druid take a lot more skill in kiting that a lot of people(like myself) are terrible at.

What you can see from the list above that the preferred classes tend to be LeftClick mashers or mobility classes. The only exception to that is Ranger, and we all know Ranger is desired for so many reasons right now(Tracking, awesome ranged damage, good base speed, Easy solo farming.)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
These commands only count up current classes, yes?

These stats were gathered 3 weeks after map launch. It would be interesting to run the commands again because I'm betting players are trying a wider range of classes now.

For example, Shaman codexes are quite in demand in Trade chat.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
These commands only count up current classes, yes?

These stats were gathered 3 weeks after map launch. It would be interesting to run the commands again because I'm betting players are trying a wider range of classes now.

For example, Shaman codexes are quite in demand in Trade chat.
will have to run the cmds again, wish we could just sort this stuff on the website somewhere @Designers @Coders