• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Revamp & Level Increase!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Not too sure, Dielan. I'm hopping on a 747-sized broomstick to Danda Land in an hour or two... am on vacation for about 7 weeks!

Sorry, I did try :(. Something will work out, I'm sure.

Something wil definitely work out! I'm here to do it and I'm prepared to - I've already begun editing as we speak ;p

JacobBurkey

Portal
Just wondering, is ninja getting their skills re-arranged? It says they're supposed to, but they're all the same atm.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
I actually mastered rogue to go runeblade but decided I didn't like PVP and went Ninja so I could just hide.

It didn't work out so I'm a Mystic now. Glad to see my class wasn't nerfed into the ground.
Hahaha! I love the rogue classes, but as soon as thief was removed/Merged into ninja, I went Samurai. Thief was my absolute favorite class last map ^-^

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
First Lancer, come at me.

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
In Col Paladins start the match without pants because armor permissions were changed. Pant'sed immediately!

Wulphmahn

Coal
So was the point to make Paladins less of tanks? Without the diamond pants and Pray their tank-ability is reduced. Pray was one of the best skills given to a Paladin, I don't understand why they'd lose it?

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Not too sure, Dielan. I'm hopping on a 747-sized broomstick to Danda Land in an hour or two... am on vacation for about 7 weeks!

Sorry, I did try :(. Something will work out, I'm sure.
Don't worry, we'll cover for ya ;D

On the patch... I think I was expecting a little more on some classes and was completely blown away by the changes to others. Certainly will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Good work guys!

And Karma test-drive, too? Yummy.

EDIT: Just an observation, but shouldn't the Necromancer title be switched with the Dreadknight title? lol, I dunno, just seems like the Necro should be the Gravelord and the Dreadknight be the Defiler xD

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So was the point to make Paladins less of tanks? Without the diamond pants and Pray their tank-ability is reduced. Pray was one of the best skills given to a Paladin, I don't understand why they'd lose it?
Please read all the changes, not just some of them.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I actually mastered rogue to go runeblade but decided I didn't like PVP and went Ninja so I could just hide.

It didn't work out so I'm a Mystic now. Glad to see my class wasn't nerfed into the ground.
Go bard and run away with accelerando being a level 22 skill.