• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class idea - Assassin

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I don't know if class suggestions are permitted (I didn't see a rule or anything agaisnt them...). This was, what I thought of as an interesting idea I came up with. Don't hate if you don't like it.

Another Rogue class specializing in hidden damage from a distance, this a lot different then the standard Rogue classes, and almost all of it's attacks are distance.

Stats

Base Health - 70
Health Gain per level - 0.25
Max HP (at level 55)- 83.75

Skills

• Level 1 - Assassin's Blade - Nothin' Special
  • Level 1 - Potion - Nothin' Special
  • Level 1 - Sneak - Nothin' Special
  • Level 1 - Critical - 50% chance to do 150% damage. Passive
  • Level 1 - Infiltrate - Teleport through a block if it is a 1 block thick block AND is missing the bottom block. (So if 2 blocks were stacked on top of each other, the bottom block would need to be missing). MP cost - 20, Cooldown - 30 Seconds.
  • Level 5 - Poison Pin - Poison someone from up to 7 blocks away with a needle. REQ items - 1 Arrow. Cooldown - 10, Damge - 10.
  • Level 10 - Tumble - Nothin' Special
  • Level 10 - Smoke Screen - All allys within a 3 block area around you vanish for 4 seconds and are teleported 5 blocks in a random direction. MP cost - 40, Cooldown - 30 Seconds.
  • Level 15 - Throwing Star - Throw a throwing star faster than the naked eye (so instant hit). The star can travel up to 10 blocks away. MP cost 10, Damage - 15, Cooldown, 5 Seconds.
  • Level 30 - Toxic - All attacks have a 15% chance to poison. Passive, but can be used as a buff to poison allys weapons. MP cost - 10, Total Damage - 20, Cooldown - 60 Seconds, Duration - 40 Seconds.
  • Level 40 - Sneak Mastery - If you sneak, you turn 100% invisable for as long as you sneak. Breaks if you run out of MP or if you move (you move when someone bumps into you). MP cost - 1 per second. Skills can not be used while sneaking.
  • Level 50 - Gas Bomb - Throw a Toxic gas blast in an arc similar to a snowball. The gas lingers for a little while. MP cost - 10, Splash impact damage - 20, Poison damage - 15, Cooldown - 15 Seconds.
  • Level 50 - Poison Alchemist - Learn the secrets of poison, and learn to create poison from bare materials. Produces 1 Splash Potion of Poison I. REQ items - 1 Water bottle, 1 Mushroom. Cooldown - 60 Seconds.
  • Level 55 - Multi-Throw - Throw multiple throwing stars in front of you with deadly precision. Hits up to everyone in front of you within a a 7x7 squre in front of you. MP cost - 20, Cooldown - 15, Damage - 20.

Weapons - Nothing, he uses fists, but fists only do 8 damage.
Armor - Same as Ranger, Full Leather, Chain Body and Leggings.
EXP Gain - PvP, Slaying, Skills.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Kain has already expressed that he currently has no interest in altering any of the rogue specs I believe.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
There are 4 specs in each class group. This would either be combined with a spec or bump a spec out of heroes

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
There are 4 specs in each class group. This would either be combined with a spec or bump a spec out of heroes

I could create a new spec for all 4 of the class groups, but that would be an eyesore. I understand where you are coming from, however.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
At this time, Assassin would hit to close to Thief / Ninja - not interested in adding one, we'll rather buff Thief / Ninja.