• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Forums

kongrave

Portal
I think it would be nice to have a sub-forum where you can discuss the various classes possibly under suggestions? Though I'm thinking of something where it wouldn't just be restricted to suggestions. Not sure what you think about this Kain. People need to post more on general too :eek:

I'd also go so far as to advocate a couple of players being chosen as class "leaders" who would consult with one another and with the development team to uncover issues and to discuss how a proposed change would affect all classes. Naturally, these players would have to have an innate understanding of not only their class, but others as well. By that, I mean the knowledge to go into details and depth at a level somewhat comparable to my massive essay on Dragoons. I'm not saying they'd have to regularly do stuff like that, but an intimate familiarity with the purpose of a class and the tools it has at its disposal would be required.

If we do this, I'll volunteer for the Dragoon leader.