• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Combining and new Class introduction (BARD!)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
LOL. In vanilla I always find wolves as a nuisance. I get so attached to them and then when they get owned by my lava pool/skelly/creeper I cry.

Yeah, its like that in HC too. Since I spawn them, I always have them! So they always die :(

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Nah takes more then 4 times with the new HP increases. Now we are finally on par with Samurai's!
No it is 4 because of backstab where you will be doing 24 damage from behind with a diamond sword and most classes do not have more than 96HP

HollowSith

Diamond
Well does backstab only work partially then? Because I hit people in the back 6-8 time and none of them die purly from backstab. Against thieves and sami's. It takes many backstabs and regular blows to kill someone. I could take a video (though it would be laggy) if you'd like.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well does backstab only work partially then? Because I hit people in the back 6-8 time and none of them die purly from backstab. Against thieves and sami's. It takes many backstabs and regular blows to kill someone. I could take a video (though it would be laggy) if you'd like.
Wearing armor?
and I don't think its a chance based skill

HollowSith

Diamond
It's not intended to be, but perhaps it has to do with the imp chat.. for me when I use to many skills to fast, the imp chat marks it as spamming and disallows me to continue using skills for a few seconds. This includes, perhaps, pressing silence 3 or 4 times, then ablade 3 or 4 and so on and so forth in rapid concession. Maybe because backstab uses the line "so and so have been backstab" or something similar to that; that each time I backstab some of them are being cancelled out. Considering, hitting someone from the back automatically produces the /skill backstab that normal button binds/ items binds do. Just some thoughts I suppose..

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, New class sounds great! But.... Isn't a Bard a medieval poet/author/singer/songwriter? Never back-stabbed people I would have thought :rolleyes:

Think: Shakespeare
"The Bard of Avon"