• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [ Class ] A theif class! Arrrrrrr!

Deaky04

TNT
Hey I just thought up of a thief class, called Pirate (T2 privateer) that's speedy, uses a sword (but not much damage) and can steal items and is a Rouge. Overall, this would be a speedy class that can do some sword damage. Here are some skills

Level 1 Skill: Novice Thief: Cost: 50 stamina. CD 10 secs. Have a 5%( plus 0.1% per agility point) to steal a mob drop from the mob (cannot steal relics)
Level 1 Passive: The Art Of Thieving: Have a higher chance to get relics from mobs (like a 0.5% chance so it wont be op)
Level 5 Skill: Pirate shroud Cost 100 stamina. Cd 30 secs Go invisible for 1(plus 0.2 per wisdom point) secs
Level 5 Skill: Energetic. No Stamina Cost. Cd 50 secs. Gain 150 stamina
Level 10 Skill: Mountain Toppler Stamina 100 Cd 60 secs. Increase Damage done with the sword by 2(plus 1.5 for each armor weight) for 15 secs (plus .1 secs per strength point)
Level 20 Skill:Gunshot: Stamina 150 Cd 180 secs Fire a shot from your invisible gun. Does 20(plus 0.1% per aglity point) amazing range
Level 20 Skill: Pirates Shanty: Stamina 200 Cd 120 secs. Sing a Sea Shanty. This increases strength by 3 points for nearby allies for
5 secs (plus 0.2 per charisma point) (yes this is a bit of a bard skill but it be cool)
Level 30 Skill: Adept Thief: Stamina 175 Cd 300 secs. Have a 25%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a mob drop from a mob and a 5%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a food item from a player.
Level 40 Skill: The Speediest Thief: Stamina 200 Cd 300 secs. Gain 7.5 agility points for 10 seconds
Level 45 Skill: Master Thief: Stamina 300 Cd 450 secs. Have a 45%(plus 0.1% per agility point) and a 10%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a food item or Ore Item from a player.
Level 55 Skill: Stamina 350 Cd 150 Swap weapons with your opponent. This lasts for 3(plus 0.1 agility point) secs. You can use your opponents weapon.
Level 60 Skill:Headshot: Stamina 500. Cd 400 secs Have a 100% chance to kill a mob and a 1%(plus 0.1 per aglity point) to half their remaining health

Str: 10 Con: 6 End 15 Agi: 36 Int: 5 Wis: 5 Cha: 7
This characters max Hp is shit but is very fast

I tried to make a good thief class, and this is my first try at making a class, so don't be mean if its op. Please post what you think! :)

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey I just thought up of a thief class, called Pirate (T2 privateer) that's speedy, uses a sword (but not much damage) and can steal items and is a Rouge. Overall, this would be a speedy class that can do some sword damage. Here are some skills

Level 1 Skill: Novice Thief: Cost: 50 stamina. CD 10 secs. Have a 5%( plus 0.1% per agility point) to steal a mob drop from the mob (cannot steal relics)
Level 1 Passive: The Art Of Thieving: Have a higher chance to get relics from mobs (like a 0.5% chance so it wont be op)
Level 5 Skill: Fledgling Thief: Cost 100 stamina. CD 25 secs. Have a 10% (plus 0.1% per agility point) percent chance to steal a mob
drop from a mob (still can't steal relics)
Level 5 Skill: Energetic. No Stamina Cost. Cd 50 secs. Gain 150 stamina
Level 10 Skill: SwashBuckling Stamina 100 Cd 60 secs. Increase Damage done with the sword by 20 for 15 secs (plus .1 secs per strength point).
Level 20 Skill: intermediate Thief: Stamina 150 Cd 180 secs Have a 17.5%(plus 0.1% per agility point) chance of stealing a mob drop from the mob
Level 20 Skill: Pirates Shanty: Stamina 200 Cd 120 secs. Sing a Sea Shanty. This increases strength by 3 points for nearby allies for
5 secs (plus 0.2 per charisma point) (yes this is a bit of a bard skill but it be cool)
Level 30 Skill: Adept Thief: Stamina 175 Cd 300 secs. Have a 25%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a mob drop from a mob and a 5%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a food item from a player.
Level 40 Skill: The Speediest Thief: Stamina 200 Cd 300 secs. Gain 7.5 agility points for 10 seconds
Level 45 Skill: Master Thief: Stamina 300 Cd 450 secs. Have a 45%(plus 0.1% per agility point) and a 10%(plus 0.1 per agility point) chance to steal a food item or Ore Item from a player.
Level 55 Skill: Pirates Special Sword (I need a better name) Stamina 350 Cd 150 Add a random affect to your sword, Void, Toxic, Ice, Or fire. Ice slows 25% for 3 seconds. Fire does double damage. Toxic applies toxic for 3 seconds. Void applies Silence for # seconds. Each hit has one use. This one was hard so yea suggestions Please
Level 60 Skill: The Ultimate Thief. Stamina 500. Cd 400 secs Have a 100% chance for stealing a mob drop from a mob. A 100% chance for stealing any Food, ore, or mob drop from any player.

Str: 10 Con: 6 End 15 Agi: 36 Int: 5 Wis: 5 Cha: 7

I tried to make a good thief class, and this is my first try at making a class, so don't be mean if its op. Please post what you think! :)
I feel this will not be too good in the pvp area, majority of those classes are for mobs, instead of having different thief skills why not have one that each level increases the max percent. Having the same skill but better over and over again can get a little redundant, replace those thief skills with other attacks or buffs, heres one CastingSail- Passive- In water you obtain speed II and deal 5% more damage. I do like the effort you put in, maybe think about applying for balance

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Thoughts;

I like how creative you've been with this. When I first saw the title,I was waiting to see a list of skills that allowed you to steal weapons and items from other players but rather than that I was greeted with a pleasant surprise. The class build overall feels heavily catered to PVE/ mob farming so I'm not quite happy with how it would fair up against other classes such as Dreadknight or berserker. However, if you were to add minor tweaks and a few diffrent skills, I would really like the concept of this class.

Things I would add;

+Just as munch said, rather than having a diffrent skill with a diffrent % of stealing mob items. I would have it as a single skill that has it's % chance ramped up depending on the level of the player. Something down the lines of;

Sticky fingers - Has a 15% chance (+0.75% per level) of stealing a lootable item from a mob.
CD: 45 seconds. Mana cost: 50. Stamina cost: 200

+Add passive that steals stamina from their target at a rate of 10 stamina per hit.

+Add a skill that grants a getaway ability, such as;

Tide turner - All rooting and slowing abilities are reflected back to the user. You are also granted speed II for 5 seconds.
CD: 90 seconds. Mana cost:100. Stamina cost: 300

+Add a skill that allows the player to turn invisible below a certain light level, something like;

Thiefs shroud - Allows the player to turn invisible Indefinity in a light level of 6(+0.1 per charisma level) and below, if a player comes within 1 block. The shroud is broken.
CD: 60 seconds. Mana cost: 350. Stamina cost:100

+Add a skill that disarms OR replaces the item you are currently holding with theirs (the fun option);

Quick swap - Swaps the current item you have equipped with the targets equipped item for 4(+0.25 per charisma level), after the time is up. Both items are returned to their owners.
CD:45 seconds. Mana cost:100. Stamina cost:175

+Add a skill that does extra damage to targets depending on how heavily armored they are;

Mountain topper - For the next 12 seconds, you deal an extra 0.2 (+0.001 per agility level) damage per 1 weight of the targets armor.
CD: 35 seconds. Mana cost:125. Stamina cost:125

Note- to put this skill in perspective it would deal an extra 7 damage to a runeblade and deal an extra 17 damage to a paladin. This is to give the class that 'rogue' feel.

Hope you enjoy these suggestions :)

Deaky04

TNT
I feel this will not be too good in the pvp area, majority of those classes are for mobs, instead of having different thief skills why not have one that each level increases the max percent. Having the same skill but better over and over again can get a little redundant, replace those thief skills with other attacks or buffs, heres one CastingSail- Passive- In water you obtain speed II and deal 5% more damage. I do like the effort you put in, maybe think about applying for balance
Apply for balance? Maybe...