• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Clan rivalries not working correctly

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
I know for a fact that Bravendary (im in it) is rivaled with PRO FCK (Got a message from clans plugin that we rivaled FCK) and some other clans but the command to show rivalries only shows PRO for us.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know for a fact that Bravendary (im in it) is rivaled with PRO FCK (Got a message from clans plugin that we rivaled FCK) and some other clans but the command to show rivalries only shows PRO for us.
@mung3r - think this may be an issue that we have 3 servers connecting to the same Clans DB?

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
@mung3r - think this may be an issue that we have 3 servers connecting to the same Clans DB?
Yup, multiple servers definitely not supported. There's only one column used for the list of rivals instead of separate records. This makes it too easy for unintended overwrites.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
A few clan commands along with /clan rival still seem to not be functioning at all. Thought I'd bump this bug report as it has personally provided some several inconveniences.
I am currently unable to rival another clan nor use the /clan resign command. When the command is executed, there is no message and it does not work.
However, several commands such as /clan lookup, /clan leaderboard and /clan stats etc. still continue to work.