• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Clan Requirements

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When your 'clan/organization' meets the requirements posted below - you may post on this forum with the topic such as this.

ClanName
[# of players]
ex.
Knights of Kain [10]

Requirements:
Minimum of 3 players
Headquarters
Objectives
Misc Info
Players may only be a member of one clan at a time.
Clan pages must list the leader of the clan, and keep an up-to-date member list.

Use /clan help in game to see the lists of commands

Last edited:

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
When Project Murderhouse is complete, I think I'll start a guild too. I'm not sure if others will want to join me in my guild, though. I can imagine that others would find my exploratory style of play to be quite... boring.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I like having a PvP guild on the server to mix things up, jorict, but battle with non-consenting players is too far removed from how I enjoy Minecraft. Thanks, though ;)

Rane

Stone
Kainzo said:
When your 'guild/organization' meets the requirements posted below - you may post on this forum with the topic such as this.

[GuildNAME] GOOD/EVIL/NEUTRAL [# of players]
ex.
[Knights of Kain] Good (10)

Guild alignment
Good - no pking (murdering) no stealing in good townships/ generally anti-pk
Evil - Murderers/thieves - steals everywhere and kills everywhere (save for sanctum)
Neutral - band of pirates/thieves - doesn't focus on murder but more of theft in neutral/good/evil townships (Profit/greed is high in these)

[size=large]Requirements:[/size]
Minimum of 3 players
Headquarters
Objectives
Misc Info

Kain I have a guild we have 27 members, we are evil, It's in Heroes discussion, could you move it here?

J

jorict

Doreagarde said:
I like having a PvP guild on the server to mix things up, jorict, but battle with non-consenting players is too far removed from how I enjoy Minecraft. Thanks, though ;)

Alright, but if you knew certain things you'd know the truth. ;)

Raktus

Air
Just wondering, the other stickied thread says minimum of five players while this one says three. Which is accurate?

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
is there an official way to create a guild via ingame commands, or is it all by spoken word? also what are the official requirements to start a guild?

Does a guild have to consist of the same class?
I asked this because ofmy days playing runescape, a guild was a group of people with the same skil.