• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Clan Requirements

Youkana

TNT
what do you mean by guild pages? if its the other link in the wiki i cant gain access

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
what do you mean by guild pages? if its the other link in the wiki i cant gain access
It means the posts you create here for your guild.

TrueAzure

Dirt
[Divine Hand] 5 Evil

Headquarters- We are trying to make a base as we speak. My members and I all joined the server at the same time, with an objective to become good PvPers on this server. We do not have many resources right now, but we want to start building up and a design for a headquarters has been completed; it is just a matter of obtaining the necessary resources.

Objectives- We chose to be evil because we originate from vanilla PvP/faction/raid servers, and hero servers with similar characteristics. We have a tendency to enemy most people we come across on those servers, so killing most of the people, or at least attempting to, that we see is something we are used to. Since being evil enables the most freedom to kill people, we have decided to be evil.

Misc Info- We are all friends, mostly irl but some from other servers that we allied on, and we have been PvPing with each other for over a year. We want to make a guild to make this official, and we will be willing to recruit more players in the coming future, once we are more established and feel that we can support more members.

Thanks, I hope we met the requirements even though we are so early in development on this server!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi Me and my friend t ried to make a guild but it says "you don't have permission"

Does it mean We have to do it in town ground or private region?

Also are there other ways to gain private region other than donating?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi Me and my friend t ried to make a guild but it says "you don't have permission"

Does it mean We have to do it in town ground or private region?

Also are there other ways to gain private region other than donating?
Guild commands are not functioning, and aren't a priority at the moment - They have been in the game, but not used for months. Right now guilds work just through the leaders managing it manually with a thread.

Only ways to have a regioned area is a town or a Residence by donating.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Is there no way to edit the thread title? I wanted to update the number of members. If this is not possible, could a mod please take the member count out of the thread title for me please?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Is there no way to edit the thread title? I wanted to update the number of members. If this is not possible, could a mod please take the member count out of the thread title for me please?

Unless it was recently changed no, which is why the towns were just tagging and I would change the title for you.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly it doesn't matter AT ALL, there is no real official support or structure for a guild besides a guild thread, guilds are basically viewed as having no purpose and are basically townships without the regions and weekly costs.
Quick Question @Angyles , one of the requirements is 'Headquarters.' Does this just mean we need to have an HQ? And more importantly, Do I need to list coordinates to the HQ on the thread?

Fiskell

Coal
The Burning Dawn
Neutral (7)

Headquarters - A jungle location in Citadel sorry but we would rather no-one came looking for us.

Objectives - To become one of the most powerful guilds on the server before it becomes to big. To play like an mmorpg. To have fun.

Misc. - We only started playing to have a bit of fun but have recently discovered that Herocraft is seriously addictive.