• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Claiming someone's structure clarification

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
As I understand it, I would have to be offline for a minimum of 30 days before someone is allowed to post signs on my tower attempting to claim it. If that is the case, I'll /pe it. Or am I somehow misunderstanding the process?

P8Kzbur.png

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Once someone's been gone for about 30 days, you may place a sign on their structure. After 7 days if it hasn't been removed and they haven't signed on, open up a /pe and tell a mod about the claim. If your structure is being "claimed" and you sign on before it's been processed, just destroy the sign.

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
That's the point. I'll post a /pe because I have logged on almost every day since joining the server.

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
That's the other half of the issue, which leads me to see a /pe as necessary. While I've been at work, someone has been taking the sign down for me and it has been repeatedly put back. No offense to anyone, but the kids doing it are getting annoying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I suggest making sure you have your sign on the building as well, so people know it is owned by you. Nothing is worse then when someone is trying to claim a structure and there is not a sign stating who the owner currently is.

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
Clarification for everyone. The signs on the front, side, front of the building behind it, on every floor of the farm and in the basement level all say Krigenx's name on them. Once again, the claim sign has been removed and replaced with a sign stating "Still Krigenx's, griefing can get you banned"...only because that is according to the server rules. On top of this, I have found that they have left lava in my tree farm and only replanted part of it, which irritates me to no end, as that farm is spaced in a way to provide just enough saplings to replant it, give or take a hand full.

I logged a /pe because of the lava and would appreciate it being dealt with in a timely fashion.

Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1359604779,1359603947][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for promptly investigating this annoying series of events.