• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Nagori] [27] [Neutral]~KRS~

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
RE: [Town] [Nagori] [21] [Neutral]~KRS~

Mikeman97 said:
i see you guys have 21 members. I hope city is coming for Nagori soon! Sadly, i can't be there to help you guys. But here's something i would like to say...

I'd like to publicly say that i am BEYOND grateful that Deadandown has taken my place as mayor. I couldn't have asked for a better person (besides elmeerkat, but i believe he has exams too). I know the town will never be the same without me as your ruler lol (slave labor FTW?), but i can tell you (even without being on server) that the town is just as good, if not BETTER, under Deadandown's leadership! This is the first time i have said this publicly and i just wanted to kinda get that out there.

Also, if any towns people don't know, I WILL BE RETURNING SOON! But when i return i will no longer be your mayor. Deadandown's position is permanent! I'll be the hobo that lives on your streets without items and begs you for some money to pay drugs and alcohol and this is an insanely long run-on sentence :p Adios!

I'm in on the alcohol and drugs part.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5

I'm on the alcohol and hobo part (no, i do not own three pagoda, one in each KRS town, and no, i do not own a sanctum house and a room at Apherdite Castle, no no...)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

Mikeman97 said:
Brutalacerate said:
I'm in on the alcohol and drugs part.

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE BRUTAL! Now...... where's my pot?

*couple hours later after brutal is thoroughly drunk and stoned*
*mikeman applies for proctor*

*uses jedi mind trick* Brutal, you will give me the position of glorified crossing guard and you shall get me more vodka....

Haha! Too busy with Cocaine and Hookers at the moment.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

Mikeman97 said:
hmmm, but seriously i am considering going for proctor when i return to server. Just gotta focus a little more and pick up my act a bit :) What are your thoughts on this?

one more thing....... erm this is embarrassing, Brutal i need around $4000 dollars *cough* don't ask why! *cough* you wouldn't happen to have the money would you?

I got lots of money in my Savings. HAHA. For Cocaine and Hookers, but why? What's going on?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [City] [Nagori] [26] [Neutral]~KRS~

Mikeman97 said:
well this is depressing :( Right as we get Kingdom and Nagori gets city the map MIGHT wipes! God @#!*% !

I'm wondering if any donors from KRS (or regular players for that matter) wanna start a small base/guild in new world until we can make new towns. Preferably donors because t5 can protect area and chests, but like i said, anyone will do.:D

Mike, stop the crap about map wipes. Remember, I'm a T5 donor and will be the future king of KRS (if we rebuild in the new map, but mainly the mayor of the new capital). Besides, no map wipe is certain until either Kainzo or staff by word of Kainzo says so. The only true day that we know there will be a wipe is on 11/11/11 (When Minecraft goes official) With 1.6 released and buggy as hell, breaking lots of stuff in Heroes plugin, Heroes is expected to be delayed ssomewhat. To be honest, I'm just happy that I got KRS to become kingdom so quickly. I mean to say that KRS became kingdom 2 months after I said I want kingdom and Rens was still a town size so thats a feat of its own :D You should be proud of it. And I do want to call for the current citizens whether they would be interested in making the new KRS in a more organized fashion and allowing for rapid growth of the new KRS blah blah blah... wait for later.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [City] [Nagori] [26] [Neutral]~KRS~

and mike wtf would you prepare for, if you wanted to do shit you could come in game i see you on the forums at least and hr a day

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
and if you guys haven't noticed yet rattmodriguez is the new SiC of Nagori, sorry elm, you just weren't active enough.

Mikeman97

Wood
deadandown said:
and if you guys haven't noticed yet rattmodriguez is the new SiC of Nagori, sorry elm, you just weren't active enough.

:( this news brings me great sadness...

./wrists

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Mikeman97 said:
deadandown said:

:( this news brings me great sadness...

./wrists

Mike, we can't be dwelling on how we envisioned things to go. We have to do with what happens in the present. Stop commenting on events when you don't get online enough to know whats going on. With heroes delayed another few weeks, I might only have 2 weeks of time on the new map to rebuild the new Rens before I go out of country (not meaning I won't leave herocraft or become inactive, I'll still be logging in every other day or so, just not as able as I am now)

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Im not inactive its just i kept updating when he made 1.6.4 and so on. So iv being playing L4D2 on steam while waiting for server to be updated. Sorry I havnt been on for a week i think.