• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: Jbird112233
Location and Timezone: CT, EST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Like 2 or 3 years.
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Like 4 months
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): I used to be the supply master In ran mizu but I left because none of the town members are ever on anymore.
Referral(s): None
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I have been looking for towns that might be able to join and when I way (the white city) it reminded me of the lord of the rings minas tirith. Also it seems like that I want to join a town with people I dont know so I can make some new friends :). My buddy _Squiggles is also applying for your city so we will most likely be living together.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/20110905161724.png/
This is a pic of a guild I built. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of it finished.
This is a picture of a guild I was built
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 17
Heros Path Specialization(if any): Smith
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Repair stuff I guess...
What is your ideal job?: Anything you need
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yea sure.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
To the guys that just applied. sorry for not getting to you sooner. If we have room, which I think we do you are accepted. However you are still on Ran Mizu's roster, so get yourselves off that and get in touch with me Sarelth or Ginzuishou in game sometime.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Thats the thing Shan never EVER updates the post we left that town like 2 weeks ago and we both arent on there city protection there arent any active members at that city to its a shame. So I have no idea how to get off there roster.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
As your Finance Minister, I am letting you know of the the creation of the Ministry of Finances, I will begin to collect back taxes (without penalty this time) and will be in charge of our tax system. Hopefully we can implement reforms in the tax code in the near future. :) As always Sarelth and Ginzuishou are still authorized tax collectors.

I will get in touch either in game or out of game with all debtors.
Full information on the ministry can be found here.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I think that I will be joining another. If the other city doesn't go so well I will come back and see If I can get in here.

Bronzebrg

Wood
Hey shadow, i have a friend that is making a minecraft account today, and would lave to play on this server. After he goes through all of the begining to get accepted and such, i would love it if he could live in our town... is there room?

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes. Just have him make an application and go through the regular formalities when he wants to join.

shatam

Wood
Midgard City Application
In-game name: shatam
Location and Timezone: Virginia, Eastern
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Just starting out
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Just starting out
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): none
Referral(s): c12095 (brother)
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): This is the town my brother belongs to, he recommended that I start here.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 1
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I've always enjoyed farming in my previous games, I doubt that will change here. Providing resources for others is more than likely what I'll end up doing.
What is your ideal job?: Farmer
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes

In-game name: _BurningSky_
Location and Timezone: Texas, U.S.A. Central time
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years, but half a year taking a break recently
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Not at all
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None
Referral(s): Bronzebrg
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): My freind always plays on it all the time
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): going to decide later
Heros Level:
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: hunting, defence, or building of monument-type things
What is your ideal job?: hunting monsters and dungeons
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? yeah, but not constantly.

Bronzebrg

Wood
Really Ginzishou? you won't let him in bc of me? thats just stupid. If he wants to be in the town, let him in. don't be like that. our issues are none of his affair. Don't be stupid

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Bronzebrg, I'm sorry that you broke town rules, lost your spot in town and you think that telling us what we can and cannot do is okay. No one here is stupid. We are protecting our town and its assets. Reputation on this server is everything.

Dude, not to be hatin, but do you really feel the need to take out your issues with Bronzebrg on a guy who has not even played once online, let alone you server, simply because he is the only one I know who plays minecraft and therefor is the one who refers me?

Vp11

Wood
Midgard citizen Application
In-game name: Vp11
Location and Timezone: United States/ Pacific
How long have I been playing minecraft: For a year or so maybe
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): I think its called krs and im probably on their roster which I will try to get off as soon as I can.
Referral(s): yoIyo
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): My friend yoIyo said it's a good town, also he said that it could provide protection which is something that I could really use considering every minute I get robbed and it sounds like a nice environment according to yoIyo.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
Heros Level: I am a level 13.
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be? I would help build if allowed to and I will help others in need and try and do whatever is needed.
What is your ideal job?: Builder/Fighter
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? yes I am
Also I hope I posted in the right area if not then I shall move it.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Dude, not to be hatin, but do you really feel the need to take out your issues with Bronzebrg on a guy who has not even played once online, let alone you server, simply because he is the only one I know who plays minecraft and therefor is the one who refers me?

Just so that Gin/Sar/SB don't seem alone in this. Bronze was removed because he was believed to be stealing from other townsfolk. In an area that is regioned, the only way you can be robbed is by someone also on the region, it's a big danger and it's happened to plenty in Midgard before. Especially frustrating when you believe the town to be a safe haven.

So since Bronzeberg is your friend it only makes sense that you wouldn't be allowed into town at this time.
Sorry, perhaps one of the neighbouring towns would be interested.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
VP11, you are approved, get in touch with me, Sarelth or ginzuishou in game and we'll set you up with a plot in town.