• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Are all the apartments underground taken too? Some don't have signs out front..

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
People need to seal the entrances to T2 and outside with at least 2 high row of blocks. We were raided today and lost a bunch of stuff because some fucking asshat decided to be some kind of lazy. Stop that shit right now if you want to have a town.

RedKhan

Soulsand
There is a plot below me in UC that could be occupied. Enough for 3 floors of 5x3 ish.

I second what Gin said, don't give raiders a gap to get through and they'll stop trying to get in.

EDIT: I'd be keen to know whats happening beneath the dock area, would like to help if I can.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Makes sense with the second wall all done. But I was talking about the area beneath it, via elevator.

I'd like to enlarge the tree farm area's if thats allowed, growth is off, but when it's back on I'd like to increase our wood production, for exp + materials.

Zombie_bro

Wood
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: Zombie_bro
Location and Timezone: California, PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 3 Weeks
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): North Reach, x:-800 Z: -200
Referral(s): None
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): The town is far off and isolated, free from any raiders and others baddies.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Caster
Heros Level: 16
Heros Path Specialization(if any): Wizard
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Help with redstone and building large structures.
What is your ideal job?: Town defense.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes, i am ready to help anytime.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game name: Alphesie
Location and Timezone: california PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 month
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): North Reach (X -800, Z-200)
Referral(s):none
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): It is a well built city i love the architectural designs (great work to who built it) and unlike north reach i will feel protected from raiders and those types of people
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): None
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Rogue
Heros Level: 30
Heros Path Specialization(if any): None: Aiming for beastmaster or ranger
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: building, organized projects, building concepts, offensive/defensive raids
What is your ideal job?: own front line defense
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? definately. Love building and mining for exp and helping. I have a group of 5-7 friends who want to join this city and we all can do anything including shops and future engineering

coolbeans14

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: coolbeans14
Location and Timezone: California, PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 2 Months
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None
Referral(s):
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): It looks really awesome and I have been looking for a nice community
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Healer
Heros Level: 15
Heros Path Specialization(if any): None; working on Cleric for team support
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Heal and support
What is your ideal job?: I can heal or if needed, build
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes

Nick

Dirt
In-game name: Badone127
Location and Timezone: California PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 13 months
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 month
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None
Referral(s): None
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I want to be part of a city I can protect and build in.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
Heros Path Specialization(if any): None (yet)
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Protecting the city from raiders
What is your ideal job?: Town Defense

Attachments

• options.txt
    437 bytes · Views: 8

Xolani

Coal
In-game name: xolani01
Location and Timezone: Camarillo, Ca; PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? About a month
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): North Reach; citizen, and unofficial police (We got raided alot and were the only ones who tried to stop the raiders lol)
Referral(s): Alphesie
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I don't feel safe in North Reach anymore, we get raided daily and I am tired of dealing with it. The towns people rob your stuff, and the location is to close to spawn, I wanted to join a good township with a good location, but I dont like ironpass to much, and my friend told me about this town and I decided to apply for it.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 22
Heros Path Specialization(if any): None yet
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would like to make a in-town shop and own, stock and manage it.
What is your ideal job?: Shop Owner

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for the delay in responding to these. Been sick and not very organized. Will see if we have any room for you all. Thanks for applying.

Frozensun

Wood
In-game name: frozensun
Location and Timezone: USA, EST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 2 weeks
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well):
Referral(s):
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Because I want to belong to a town. I want to contribute to a big faction and be a part of a kingdom.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would be a guard. keeping close watch to the safety of the town

What is your ideal job?: Guard. Doesnt matter though I will do whatever you guys need.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Zombie_Bro, Alphesie, Coolbeans14, Xolanio1 waiting on confirmation of your interest in town.

Badone127, Good luck with IP

Welcome Frozensun to town.

When you actually get to town, we will find you a place to stay.

Each plot has a weekly rent, which is to pay our town taxes. This depends on the plot you get. Most are 40c a week. Easily obtained by voting everyday and selling the town gold.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our channel. /ch Mid

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey guys! I have a question for you all.

NEO and The Wilderness are also allies, and these fellas are your nearby neighbors. So, I was thinking two things. One, Salreth (or your ambassador) should speak with masterapple about an alliance/nonaggression pact. It's always nice to be friends with your neighbors, and the good people of The Wilderness are wonderful builders. Two, The Wilderness has expressed an interest in building a NEO-TW rail line. This would take us through, or very nearby Midgard. Therefore, we want your support (and maybe even your assistance).

Ultimately, we'd want the line (through z=-2000) to connect to the main rail line at z=-1500. This'll give you all quick access to a large number of cities throughout the world, and potentially open you all to trade agreements and alliances all over the plane (we're not really a globe :p)

What do you all think?