• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] {Malkier}[Neutral]

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
zWNWH.jpg

City Of Malkier
Owner: Canada_Blue
Managers:
Terisye & Captncupcake
Members:
Ace675​
Aikenboy00​
Bboy1​
Benboy10888​
Chickensponge​
Colinm12​
FlackShack​
Hbrules​
Iradicate​
LegitLazyBoy​
MaskedMage77​
MorningStar42​
Pietro011​
Piston173​
Ribido​
Rockerkidd​
Shev1​
Skyboy49707​
Staxirius​
Terisye​
Trist576​
xRunesmithx​
~Rules~
*Respect & Follow All Server Rules.
*Do Not Enter chests or homes that are not yours.
*Do not "play fight" unless other town members agree.​
*Do not attack allied town's members or join in raids against allied towns.​
Town Allies~
Altum. Ravenhold. Demonswood. CelestialCitadel.​
Everyone's Favorite....
The Application!
IGN:

Time zone:

What classes are you specializing into:

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:

How long have you been on HC:

Why do you want to join:

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:

What can you give to us, as a community:

What towns have you been in:

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Your Friend,
Canada_Blue

IGN: MrLifeShifter

Time zone: EST

What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing into Wizard but I am still starting out.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and a mic.

How long have you been on HC: I have been on HC 5 or so days.

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I need a community to help me and so that I can help them. I am just starting out and want to help others be helped.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a builder, miner, and a killer.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give cheap ports when I am a Wizard and I don't have a profession and will be able to be what the town needs.

What towns have you been in: None

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 love rpg, I have a dog named Chloe, I have skype, I am also kind.
Referrals: None

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: MrLifeShifter

What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing into Wizard but I am still starting out.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak and a mic.

How long have you been on HC: I have been on HC 5 or so days.

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I need a community to help me and so that I can help them. I am just starting out and want to help others be helped.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a builder, miner, and a killer.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give cheap ports when I am a Wizard and I don't have a profession and will be able to be what the town needs.

Tell us about yourself: I am 13 love rpg, I have a dog named Chloe, I have skype, I am also kind.
Referrals: None
Accepted! Meet with me in-game. /tell Canada_Blue

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Faunherer

Time zone:-8:00 Alaska

What classes are you specializing into:Paladin, might switch over to healer path though

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I talk on occassion

How long have you been on HC: Nearly 2 years, on and off

Why do you want to join: Need a new, active town to be apart of to get me back into the game

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can be whatever is needed

What can you give to us, as a community: A fresh face, and (hopefully) an active one

What towns have you been in: Starting from Zeal: Olympus, then Orion, then Aegis. The following map I was in Fumo, then I moved to Moria. On this map I have been jumping around through many.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I haven't actually left any town in my time on Herocraft, I've moved on due to them dying, or to expand to its sister towns. This map, I have been moving about due to towns becoming inactive.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a great guy to have around. If there's something to be done I attempt to pitch in as much as I can. Though I may not seem to be online too often, I'm as active as I can be given my job. As a player I am trying to get back into herocraft, and I believe you guys will help by giving me a reason to stay.
Referrals: His majesty himself, Canada_Blue

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Faunherer

Time zone:-8:00 Alaska

What classes are you specializing into:Paladin, might switch over to healer path though

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I talk on occassion

How long have you been on HC: Nearly 2 years, on and off

Why do you want to join: Need a new, active town to be apart of to get me back into the game

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can be whatever is needed

What can you give to us, as a community: A fresh face, and (hopefully) an active one

What towns have you been in: Starting from Zeal: Olympus, then Orion, then Aegis. The following map I was in Fumo, then I moved to Moria. On this map I have been jumping around through many.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I haven't actually left any town in my time on Herocraft, I've moved on due to them dying, or to expand to its sister towns. This map, I have been moving about due to towns becoming inactive.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a great guy to have around. If there's something to be done I attempt to pitch in as much as I can. Though I may not seem to be online too often, I'm as active as I can be given my job. As a player I am trying to get back into herocraft, and I believe you guys will help by giving me a reason to stay.
Referrals: His majesty himself, Canada_Blue
Accepted! Meet me ingame!

Gixxy

TNT
IGN:gixxy

Time zone: Centeral US

What classes are you specializing into: Wizard/Engineer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes

How long have you been on HC: 2 years 1 month

Why do you want to join: Well setup, secure town

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner, killer support

What can you give to us, as a community: Redstone knowledge once at Engineer

What towns have you been in: This map, none. Before that I honestly can't remember

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Resets and/or their destruction

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am aSoftware Developmer and enjoy working with Electronics. I am also an avid RPGer, although usually the tabletop kind, D&D and the like.

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:gixxy

Time zone: Centeral US

What classes are you specializing into: Wizard/Engineer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes

How long have you been on HC: 2 years 1 month

Why do you want to join: Well setup, secure town

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner, killer support

What can you give to us, as a community: Redstone knowledge once at Engineer

What towns have you been in: This map, none. Before that I honestly can't remember

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Resets and/or their destruction

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am aSoftware Developmer and enjoy working with Electronics. I am also an avid RPGer, although usually the tabletop kind, D&D and the like.
Accepted! Glad to have more [Elite] players in town!

Kaldeon

Iron
IGN: Kaldeon

Time zone: -5 GMT

What classes are you specializing into: Paladin/Smith

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, w/mic.

How long have you been on HC: 18 Days

Why do you want to join: I just want to... belong..

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder

What can you give to us, as a community: A champion of Freedom and Justice, a witty sense of humour, ad maybe a few tacos.

Tell us about yourself: I like to play as a good Paladin, avenging the weak, killing undead, all that fun stuff. I also love blacksmithing in any game, so if you need anything made, just bring the mats or the money and I'll make it. :D
Referrals: Canada_Blue

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Kaldeon

Time zone: -5 GMT

What classes are you specializing into: Paladin/Smith

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, w/mic.

How long have you been on HC: 18 Days

Why do you want to join: I just want to... belong..

What can you give to us, as a community: A champion of Freedom and Justice, a witty sense of humour, ad maybe a few tacos.

Tell us about yourself: I like to play as a good Paladin, avenging the weak, killing undead, all that fun stuff. I also love blacksmithing in any game, so if you need anything made, just bring the mats or the money and I'll make it. :D
Referrals: Canada_Blue
Accepted! Meet with me ingame or in Teamspeak to get your home

shwansin

Wood
IGN: shwansin

Time zone: central USA

What classes are you specializing into: Rogue then ranger

How long have you been on HC: Just started

Why do you want to join:Well this town looks well established and has lots of allies. I need a home to start and I want to help the town grow and help ally towns prosper

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: more of a miner and talker

What can you give to us, as a community: I can work for anyone who needs help. I can set up shops and harvest and take care of people and help maintain

What towns have you been in: none

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes I sure do.
Tell us about yourself:I am 21 years old I have been playing minecraft for about 6 years now. I have never got banned from a server I just try to help. I play lots of games like, skyrim, halo, COD, state of decay, and GTA. I also have tons of legos that I love.

kecklio_

Dirt
IGN: Kecklio_

What classes are you specializing into: Hopefully Tracker unless I change my mind.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I have both.

How long have you been on HC: A couple of days.

Why do you want to join: I want to join to because my friend is in the town and I want to feel apart of the community.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my building skills. I can also help with things. The town seems upcoming and I would like to help with it.

Tell us about yourself: I am in college majoring in software engineering and minoring in television production.
Referrals: MrLifeShifter

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: shwansin

Time zone: central USA

What classes are you specializing into: Rogue then ranger

How long have you been on HC: Just started

Why do you want to join:Well this town looks well established and has lots of allies. I need a home to start and I want to help the town grow and help ally towns prosper

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: more of a miner and talker

What can you give to us, as a community: I can work for anyone who needs help. I can set up shops and harvest and take care of people and help maintain

What towns have you been in: none

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes I sure do.
Tell us about yourself:I am 21 years old I have been playing minecraft for about 6 years now. I have never got banned from a server I just try to help. I play lots of games like, skyrim, halo, COD, state of decay, and GTA. I also have tons of legos that I love.
Sounds Great! Come into Teamspeak or Meet with me in-game

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Kecklio_

What classes are you specializing into: Hopefully Tracker unless I change my mind.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I have both.

How long have you been on HC: A couple of days.

Why do you want to join: I want to join to because my friend is in the town and I want to feel apart of the community.

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give my building skills. I can also help with things. The town seems upcoming and I would like to help with it.

Tell us about yourself: I am in college majoring in software engineering and minoring in television production.
Referrals: MrLifeShifter
Cool, Meet with me in-game or Teamspeak

doserexe

Stone
IGN:Doserexe

Time zone:EST

What classes are you specializing into:pyro

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yep.

How long have you been on HC:played a long time ago,I'm recently getting back into it.

Why do you want to join: To get some people to play with.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Killer.

What can you give to us, as a community:All of the lol.

What towns have you been in:N/A

Why did you leave them (if applicable): ` ` `

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yep.
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:Gixxy.

MrsMiss

Dirt
IGN:MrsMiss

What classes are you specializing into:Necromancer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:No

How long have you been on HC:About a week

Why do you want to join:I want to find a relationship that will help both of us.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:A builder and a miner.

What can you give to us, as a community:I can build,protect the town,mine for resources and help out.

What towns have you been in:none.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I am a guy.I am 15 years old (as seen above). I enjoy Role playing,RPGs, and Minecraft.

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Doserexe

What classes are you specializing into:pyro

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yep.

How long have you been on HC:played a long time ago,I'm recently getting back into it.

Why do you want to join: To get some people to play with.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Killer.

What can you give to us, as a community:All of the lol.

What towns have you been in:N/A

Why did you leave them (if applicable): ` ` `

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yep.
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:Gixxy.
Accepted!

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:MrsMiss

What classes are you specializing into:Necromancer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:No

How long have you been on HC:About a week

Why do you want to join:I want to find a relationship that will help both of us.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:A builder and a miner.

What can you give to us, as a community:I can build,protect the town,mine for resources and help out.

What towns have you been in:none.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I am a guy.I am 15 years old (as seen above). I enjoy Role playing,RPGs, and Minecraft.
Teamspeak is a vital part of our workings for Malkier. Even a $5 cheapo mic will work or a set of earbuds just so you can listen would be much appreciated. Although in another respect there are many towns that do not require teamspeak.