• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
KiwiGuy - I don't think he's much to worry about. If he turns out to be another Erikus6, he'll be kicked if need be. And - If you were new to the townships system and have never been in a town, how would you feel if a town were to require you to pay hard-earned coin/taxes without having much knowledge for why taxes were needed? o.o I've seen him around on the server a few times and I don't think we have much to worry about tbh.

MrFly007 - o.o More PVP for us? Plus, it's not like your queen hasn't placed a bounty or two on a townie before... ;)

Damaris - We weren't asking for "copy paste" for the application (as I didn't touch on this last night). We ask this so that we're sure the member understands our system and to be sure that they have read our rules/everything on our first page/post.

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
Damaris

Taxes are a necessity for town. The town itself must pay taxes every week or it will be dissolved and we will lose everything. The basics that a township provides to it's members include a supportive community, protected regions where you can stash your things and operate in a safe environment, as well as community farms and the services of other members like smiths, enchanters, etc.

Town projects shift from time to time, but generally we need specific materials to help us build, as well as to meet the town upgrade requirements so we can have a larger protected area to operate within.

Damaris

Wood
I understand, I'd only be beneficial to have around. I can be abrasive and blunt, but selfish is a word that no one who knows me has ever used (to my knowledge >.>). Even if you decide that your one of the few people to dislike me, I will endeavor to make it so that you at least respect me in doing so. Theres nothing worse than respecting someone you hate.

Morningstar42 I understand the rational for taxing, but the logic for taxing works both ways. I am paying for (at least) the service of community management and a local lot. If I did not receive these things why would I pay taxes? The statement I made was not in ignorance of the purpose of taxing. It was an indication that I would not pay unfair taxes, and would like to understand exactly what the township offers rather than blindly giving my money away. Also, I hope your name is in reference to an AFI song. Probably not though. =]

I'll get in touch in-game soon now that the server is back up. =]

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Hi guys, I'm back!

Been a while...too long. But seeing as I have been gone so long, I have been kicked from the town. I was hoping I could be re-added, missed you guys!

Just a few questions, on the map, since I have left, where do people lvl and mine?

Rumblestikk MsGigi

Torod - I am back, buddy, get on skype.

MrFly007

Portal
Hi guys, I'm back!

Been a while...too long. But seeing as I have been gone so long, I have been kicked from the town. I was hoping I could be re-added, missed you guys!

Just a few questions, on the map, since I have left, where do people lvl and mine?

Rumblestikk MsGigi

Your. In. Malkier.... :D <3

MrFly007

Portal
Wow all the hate. I did place a bounty on someone who killed me twice, we talked for a bit afterwards and He was the person who recommended that I join this town. It's reasonable that if I pay money, I'm paying for something, no? I'm not just going to give my money away. I'm not familiar with what the townships provide, so its simply there to clarify my stance on taxes (they are good when put to good use). I'm sorry if my application came across poorly. Of course your entitled to hate on me... But it just feels a bit pre-emptive.

In relation to my personal contribution, I will give everything I have to a cause which I'm fond of. The goals of the community are unlisted, progress is unknown, I will not agree to contribute to anything without knowing the details.

Clarity: Personal ventures include my own mining operations and construction sites.

MrFly007, KiwiGuy
Malkier provides everything you could need. We have at leas 2 of every proffession and eveyone works hard to achieve out goals here. We work together and need eveyone to pitch in to accomplish what we are striding for. It would be un-townly if only 2-4 people were left the burden of making this town run.

Kos3y

Wood
1. Kos3y
2. I'm still new. I've played for about a week.
3. 19.
4. An evil town?! Sounds awesome to me! And it seems like it's quite a tough town. I'd be happy to join!
5. None.
6. Warrior.
7. Samurai and Farmer, although I'm not 100% on the farmer. If the town needs more of something I'm fine to change.
8. I play most days. However, I am currently taking a night course in my university.
9. What exactly is the tax. Do we have to pay in coins? Also do we only pay tax when we have a plot or how does it work?
10. Yes and yes.
11. Yes I have.
12. Whatever you want to donate just hand it into a member of council and then they will decide whether or not the town needs your donation.
13. 3500points - Town will buy gold at 8.5c for a week.
5500points - Free inner plot.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Hi guys, I'm back!

Rumblestikk MsGigi

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. We can level just outside the walls with the large amount of mobs that keep spawning in our Swamp Biome and Mining can be done anywhere and everywhere. :)

1. Kos3y
2. I'm still new. I've played for about a week.
3. 19.
4. An evil town?! Sounds awesome to me! And it seems like it's quite a tough town. I'd be happy to join!
5. None.
6. Warrior.
7. Samurai and Farmer, although I'm not 100% on the farmer. If the town needs more of something I'm fine to change.
8. I play most days. However, I am currently taking a night course in my university.
9. What exactly is the tax. Do we have to pay in coins? Also do we only pay tax when we have a plot or how does it work?
10. Yes and yes.
11. Yes I have.
12. Whatever you want to donate just hand it into a member of council and then they will decide whether or not the town needs your donation.
13. 3500points - Town will buy gold at 8.5c for a week.
5500points - Free inner plot.

Taxes are coin that you pay every week (every Monday/Tuesday). The reason why we make players pay taxes is because the town itself is taxed (700c a week) and so by taxing a small amount of coin that is easily obtainable through voting and such, we can make sure our regions are never lost. This coin also helps us achieve the next size up (Capital), something we're striving to get as soon as possible. Once we get the other towns up and we nolonger need this coin for upgrades, taxes may drop so that we're only covering the 700c/week cost. :)

Oh, and btw - Accepted. Get with myself, Cellar, Kiwi, Morningstar, or Rumble (when he comes back).

Kos3y

Wood
Alright sounds good. I may need some tips on how to get coins. Also how much is it per player?
And excellent! Thanks!!
I'll send one of you a message when I can.

nws0912

Dirt
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - nws0912
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 day.
  3. How old are you? - 14, 15 in January.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? - Cyounai requested I join this one so I am trying to join, I hope it's worth it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? - None.
  6. What class are you? - Still the basic ones.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on being a Ninja or Runeblade with a profession of either a Merchant or a Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? I am new to this server but I play MC whenever I get the chance to.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? - Yes, I strongly believe in taxes.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? - Yes, I have both.
  11. Have you read our rules? - Yes, I have read the rules.
  12. How do you donate to the town? - You donate the stuff to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. - Picking a new house of your own, and picking a raid victim.

DUKE_ZEPAR

Wood
  1. What is your IGN: pietro123
  2. How long have you played HC? Over 1 year probably 2
  3. How old are you? 14 and a half
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I am looking for a town and Malkier sounds cool plus a member told me to join when i asked for a town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None but in the old herocraft i cant remember
  6. What class are you? Now im a 19 Caster (Haven't played in a while)
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession) Im going to become a wizard
  8. How often are you active in game? often but not too often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) Yeh sure your just gonna have to fill me in with the details on that though
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Microphone yes teamspeak no
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

jadex224

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jadex224
  2. How long have you played HC? about a day
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because i had been referred by a friend
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger or Runeblade
  8. How often are you active in game? almost everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving block to a council member
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. choose a raid target, no taxes for a week

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN APPLICATIONS COMING FROM?!?! Lol

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - nws0912
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 day.
  3. How old are you? - 14, 15 in January.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? - Cyounai requested I join this one so I am trying to join, I hope it's worth it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? - None.
  6. What class are you? - Still the basic ones.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on being a Ninja or Runeblade with a profession of either a Merchant or a Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? I am new to this server but I play MC whenever I get the chance to.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? - Yes, I strongly believe in taxes.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? - Yes, I have both.
  11. Have you read our rules? - Yes, I have read the rules.
  12. How do you donate to the town? - You donate the stuff to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. - Picking a new house of your own, and picking a raid victim.

Upon Rumble's Request, you're immediately accepted. Just make sure you're whitelisted.

1. What is your IGN: pietro123
  2. How long have you played HC? Over 1 year probably 2
  3. How old are you? 14 and a half
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I am looking for a town and Malkier sounds cool plus a member told me to join when i asked for a town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None but in the old herocraft i cant remember
  6. What class are you? Now im a 19 Caster (Haven't played in a while)
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession) Im going to become a wizard
  8. How often are you active in game? often but not too often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) Yeh sure your just gonna have to fill me in with the details on that though
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Microphone yes teamspeak no
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

You missed questions 12 and 13. Get Teamspeak and then edit your application and tag me in it. Please do not create a new post, just edit this one. :)

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jadex224
  2. How long have you played HC? about a day
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because i had been referred by a friend
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger or Runeblade
  8. How often are you active in game? almost everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving block to a council member
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. choose a raid target, no taxes for a week

We're looking for members who are both whitelisted and have been on the server for at least a week. We usually make new members wait until they're at least a week old on the server before we accept them into the town. Who referred you to our town? :)

Cyounai

Gold
WHERE ARE ALL THESE DAMN APPLICATIONS COMING FROM?!?! Lol

Upon Rumble's Request, you're immediately accepted. Just make sure you're whitelisted.

You missed questions 12 and 13. Get Teamspeak and then edit your application and tag me in it. Please do not create a new post, just edit this one. :)

We're looking for members who are both whitelisted and have been on the server for at least a week. We usually make new members wait until they're at least a week old on the server before we accept them into the town. Who referred you to our town? :)

Ah sorry! Jadex is with me! ^^;;; I already told Rumble. He prolly forgot to put my name in like i told him ^^;; sorry.

A

alexhoff1

EXPANSION GALORE
OMG
:O

get huge for 3 towns :3 = worth it.

I'd say
BOO
but you'd know it was coming.

so offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.