• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elijah1160

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? elijah1160
  2. How long have you played HC? A few days
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because my Lintaroo is my cousin and he invited me and said that the leader said it was okay.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? I am a Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Im not sure but i am a healer.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play most days of the week, for a few hours.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? In which ever way I can help?
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. I dont know. sorry.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, I took down the stripper pole. But it's like, sometimes you gotta make compromises, and at the time we had to decide.... one stripper pole, or a million billion sheep in every color imaginable? The sheep won out.

We could always put a stripper pole somewhere else though.
Oh wow... so thats what that pole was in the old animal farm? :confused:

MrFly007

Portal
Is it weird....if I say....that I like......sloths.......and.........rumble.....and..when my stomach rumbles I think of.......rumble..
Oh and I'm considering leaving town...just didn't want to make it awkward :) it's just a thought tho so it prob won't happen

kongrave

Portal
Is it weird....if I say....that I like......sloths.......and.........rumble.....and..when my stomach rumbles I think of.......rumble..
Oh and I'm considering leaving town...just didn't want to make it awkward :) it's just a thought tho so it prob won't happen
Wow if you don't love me anymore just say it don't run me around like this.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8

Accepted! Get with myself, Rumble, Cellar, or Kiwi! ^.^

Next...

Denied - Survive on the server without us for a week (as in don't rage-quit from the constant PVP), GET WHITELISTED, and GET TEAMSPEAK. Then resubmit your application in a week when that's done and come see us.

Next...

Denied - Survive on the server without us for a week (as in don't rage-quit from the constant PVP), and GET WHITELISTED. Then resubmit your application in a week when that's done and come see us.

Next...

*snip*
Why do you want to join Malkier? Because my Lintaroo is my cousin and he invited me and said that the leader said it was okay.
*snip*

You know anything about this? o.o Rumblestikk

Damaris

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
    Damaris
  2. How long have you played HC?
    I was white listed in December 2010
  3. How old are you?
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?
    Proximity to personal ventures.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
    None. Ever.
  6. What class are you?
    Rogue, considering changing to Mage or Healer before mastering.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
    Ranger, Wizard, Necromancer or a Healer TBD. (Edit: +Alchemist)
  8. How often are you active in game?
    Varies. Almost daily when active, however I have common indeterminate inactive periods.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
    Provided I'm paying for a service and the price is accurately reflective of its quality, I'm fine with it.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
    No Teamspeak, yes to Mic, vent and skype.
  11. Have you read our rules?
    Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town?
    I will or will not contribute in a method reflecting the community goals and my aspirations to assist in achieving them. I will donate as per my desire for rewards.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    Ambiguous question. You could be referring to the ones listed for your town, or the ones provided by HeroCraft for cash money. Either way its only an indication of my attention to detail, not relevant to my application in my opinion.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
    Damaris
  3. How old are you?
    Proximity to personal ventures.
    None. Ever.
  6. What class are you?
    Ranger, Wizard, Necromancer or a Healer TBD. (Edit: +Alchemist)
    Varies. Almost daily when active, however I have common indeterminate inactive periods.
    Provided I'm paying for a service and the price is accurately reflective of its quality, I'm fine with it.
    No Teamspeak, yes to Mic, vent and skype.
    Yes.
    I will or will not contribute in a method reflecting the community goals and my aspirations to assist in achieving them. I will donate as per my desire for rewards.
    Ambiguous question. You could be referring to the ones listed for your town, or the ones provided by HeroCraft for cash money. Either way its only an indication of my attention to detail, not relevant to my application in my opinion.

Denied. Redo your application, number 12 and 13 are not answered correctly. Also, get teamspeak and we want members who are active and so if you think you'll get bored and will disappear for a month, try one of the other towns. Most of them are packed with inactive members.

Damaris

Wood
Denied. Redo your application, number 12 and 13 are not answered correctly. Also, get teamspeak and we want members who are active and so if you think you'll get bored and will disappear for a month, try one of the other towns. Most of them are packed with inactive members.

My apologies. I thought the questions were more a test of identity rather than seeing if I know how to copy/paste. Checked some other applications to gain clarity to the ambiguity. Hope this is more to your standards.

Damaris
  3. How old are you?
    Proximity to personal ventures. Also interested in attaining a sense of community rather than solo play to which I have become accustom. I was recommended to Malkier by a town member in-game.
    None. Ever. Only recently had intentions of long-term sustained play. Wouldn't be applying to a town if I intended to become inactive in the near future.
  6. What class are you?
    Ranger, Wizard, Necromancer or a Healer TBD. May be willing to change class to fit the town needs. Profession: Alchemist.
    Daily for the most part.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    To donate, you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.
    4700 Points - Basement Addition.
    5500 Points - Free Inner Plot.

KiwiGuy

TNT
MsGigi, I'd like to disagree with your judgement with application Damaris.

The attitude that taxes will only be paid if a service is being provided and reflects that quality of service is really just a slap in the face of all the hard work our members have done with the town to date. He hasn't researched what our town is obviously about or can provide.

The fact also the a major reason for joining is the proximity to his "personal ventures" screams to me that he is just looking for a shield at not being killed by us.

Not to mention that rewards are a bonus to helping out the town, not the REASON to help out the town. His application to me seems very selfish in my opinion and he is only out for himself and not the community as a whole.

I do trust your judgement however and feel free to override me on this, its just a personal appraisal of this
application. (Yes I do read them all but usually defer to your judgement).

MrFly007

Portal
MsGigi, I'd like to disagree with your judgement with application Damaris.

The attitude that taxes will only be paid if a service is being provided and reflects that quality of service is really just a slap in the face of all the hard work our members have done with the town to date. He hasn't researched what our town is obviously about or can provide.

The fact also the a major reason for joining is the proximity to his "personal ventures" screams to me that he is just looking for a shield at not being killed by us.

Not to mention that rewards are a bonus to helping out the town, not the REASON to help out the town. His application to me seems very selfish in my opinion and he is only out for himself and not the community as a whole.

I do trust your judgement however and feel free to override me on this, its just a personal appraisal of this
application. (Yes I do read them all but usually defer to your judgement).
I am 68% sure Darmais just placed a bounty on one of our members about 1-2 days ago, may have been someone else but as I said, 68% and i agree with kiwi/ ;)

Damaris

Wood
Wow all the hate. I did place a bounty on someone who killed me twice, we talked for a bit afterwards and He was the person who recommended that I join this town. It's reasonable that if I pay money, I'm paying for something, no? I'm not just going to give my money away. I'm not familiar with what the townships provide, so its simply there to clarify my stance on taxes (they are good when put to good use). I'm sorry if my application came across poorly. Of course your entitled to hate on me... But it just feels a bit pre-emptive.

In relation to my personal contribution, I will give everything I have to a cause which I'm fond of. The goals of the community are unlisted, progress is unknown, I will not agree to contribute to anything without knowing the details.

Clarity: Personal ventures include my own mining operations and construction sites.

MrFly007, KiwiGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.