• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your IGN case sensitive: piglover8888
  2. How long have you played HC: 1 month
  3. How old are you: 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier: My friend ben127127 and i would like to join a comunity and help the town grow and it's a pvp town and I like pvp.
  5. Other Towns you were part of: None
  6. What class are you: Warrior 2 Warrior 6 Crafter
  7. Future spec plans class and profession: Paladin
  8. How often are you active in game: An hour and a half a day, but i would come on more to help the comunity
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week Due MONDAYS: Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone: I have a mic but i can not get team-speak sorry
  11. Have you read our rules: Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town:
    To donate, you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards: Raid Party and No Tax for 1 month
  14. Thank you for reading, -piglover

Viper95

Wood
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Viper95
How long have you been playing HC? it will be a week tomorrow as of 6:02pm PST
Are you white-listed? Yes
How old are you? 26 as of November 10th
Why do you want to join Ayleth? My friends Norgoshi and Caveman have told me of great thing of this township and I'm looking for a piece of the action.
Other Towns you were part of? None, the other townships can't afford me.
What class are you? Currently a Rogue working towards Ranger.
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Looking to be a Ranger/Enchanter
How often are you active in game? I'm usually on when I'm not working or when I'm not busy with other RL engagements.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes i do
Have you read our rules? Yes i have, and i hear by swear my allegiance to you.

1. What is your IGN: Terrorwalker345
  2. How long have you played HC? About two months (played on another account)
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I heard it's an amazing town and i have some friends in your town so i'de like to join them
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Belegost
  6. What class are you? Sorry to say but im a 6 caster and 3 crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession) After the map wipe i'de like to still be a caster and then turn into a necromancer or pyromancer
  8. How often are you active in game? Well if im online i'de obviously be active all the time :p
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS) Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have teamspeak but my little brother recently broke my microphones.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8

kk. Accepted. :)

Accepted. :)

*SNIP*[/COLOR]
How active are you averaging? We're looking for very active members.

1. What is your IGN: Terrorwalker345
  2. How long have you played HC? About two months (played on another account)

What was the name of your other account? And do the proctors know about your alternate account? If not, we want nothing to do with any sort of illegal activity.

MrFly007

Portal
If we are to succeed as a powerful town we desperately need to level our members, we have over 55 members and we still get raided by squads of 4 people -_- we really need to step it up and get our low levels up to date. Higher levels should party with them and take them out to level up! I'm not saying Im a high level, but this is to all the masters and tanks!!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
How active are you averaging? We're looking for very active members.

pretty much everyday cept for when i has works...my schedual is currently extreamly flexible so i'd say as of right now pretty much every day :)

Accepted. Get with myself, Rumblestikk, Kiwiguy_NZ, Cellardoor333, or TheHuntedPie.

MsGigi i can not find you or anyone you listed, on the server.

You were in our TS last night. My schedule has been "early bird" in the US. I'll try and stay up late enough tonight again so that I can get you set up.

If we are to succeed as a powerful town we desperately need to level our members, we have over 55 members and we still get raided by squads of 4 people -_- we really need to step it up and get our low levels up to date. Higher levels should party with them and take them out to level up! I'm not saying Im a high level, but this is to all the masters and tanks!!

I agree. Seriously, we not only need to enforce this, but people need to STOP RANDOMLY SWITCHING CLASSES. Seriously. You master your fighting class. You stay that fighting class until we have more PVP'ers. Then, ASK to make sure it's OKAY to switch classes. -.- This is directed at All members, ESPECIALLY Capital Guard members..

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

This would also mean people, including me, need to stop respeccing.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
not only that, but a lot of people aren't active enough to master their class.... usually by the time people meet up and get geared, the others are logging off line. and when i log in, i usually only see the same people on.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive): inscopia
  2. How long have you played HC? 6 weeks
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I would like to join Malkier because I am friends with a few members, kiwi guy and TheHuntedPie. The fact that it is a large town, I have noticed there is always a Malkier on, hmm... it's hard to pin point, its a mix of a lot of things.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Durotar
  6. What class are you? Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Crafter currently
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes of course
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? First speak to a council member, tell them that you would like to make a donation.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 400 points = no tax for 1 week, 1000 points = no tax for a month.

KiwiGuy

TNT
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive): inscopia
  2. How long have you played HC? 6 weeks
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I would like to join Malkier because I am friends with a few members, kiwi guy and TheHuntedPie. The fact that it is a large town, I have noticed there is always a Malkier on, hmm... it's hard to pin point, its a mix of a lot of things.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Durotar
  6. What class are you? Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Crafter currently
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes of course
  12. How do you donate to the town? First speak to a council member, tell them that you would like to make a donation.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 400 points = no tax for 1 week, 1000 points = no tax for a month.

Accepted :)

inscopia

Odoterm

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Odoterm
  2. How long have you played HC? Just about a week
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I love PvP, it is one of my favorite things to do in MC. I also love working with different communities to build structures.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, applying for the first.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Pyro/Necro and Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Once a day/Twice a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Completely fine, as long as I can scrape up enough :)
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand the block, if needed, to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 1 week no tax, 1 month no tax.

jkiejr

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jkiejr
  2. How long have you played HC? around a week
  3. How old are you? 25
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? friends joined
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, applying for the first.
  6. What class are you? warrior/ crafter
  7. What class are you? to become a paladin/ farmer
  8. How often are you active in game? couple hours a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? shouldnt have a problem
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? bring the block or item to a council member to see if the need it
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. town will buy gold at 8.5c for a week, basement addition

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Wait, Lunar left?

/confused

Also, gentle reminder: Killing fellow townies is utterly frowned upon. Good reason or not. If you have an issue with someone report it to Rumble/MsGiGi/Cellar/Kiwi---don't take justice into your own hands. PvPing your fellow town members might be accepted in other towns but it isn't here. If you just joined us please remember that.

Nobody wants to play with people who kill fellow townmates. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.