• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? loukgo3sburr
  2. How long have you played HC? couple months on and off
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because i have friends that are in Malkier
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Belegost
  6. What class are you? Caster ( but thinking of switching to something else ) Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Miner/ Undecided
  8. How often are you active in game? Lately I've been not very active because of school but now tht school in winding down for x-mas break i will more active.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? perfectly fine with that.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I sure do
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give the things you wish to donate to a council member and if they need it they will give you points.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards Free inner plot and Basement addition.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope I get accepted to this awesome town.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? zachrogers13
  2. How long have you played HC? A few months but I havent really gotten into the server
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have many friends in the town and it seems very helpful
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Oblivion
  6. What class are you?Caster/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I just recently began to play again and I can be on 2-4 hours a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes sir/mam
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup
  11. Have you read our rules? Truthfully as of now no but I will go read them the second I post this application
  12. How would I donate to the town as a player? or How would I donate as in items?
  13. Ill answer both: as of now I have no items but I can gather many resources to donate items to the town and as a player I would learn the ropes help in any raiding or any attempt to raid us I would defend I would help new players and be friendly to everyone! Also The way of donating is give the things you wish to donate to a council member and if they need it they will give you points
  14. Name 2 donation rewards.
  15. No tax 1 month and no tax 1 week?

felcri

Iron

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Felcri
  • How long have you played HC? July last year
  • How old are you? 16
  • Why do you want to join Malkier? I know a few people in this town and would love to join and contribute to this town
  • Other Towns you were part of? Before the wipe I was in Windhelm
  • What class are you? Caster
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard or Necro and Alchemist or Enchanter
    (I Will be willing to change if needed)
  • How often are you active in game? Most days from 1-5 hours
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  • Have you read our rules? Yes
  • How do you donate to the town? Contact a council member and they will see if the town needs it.
  • Name 2 donation rewards. Choose a Raid Target and Town will buy gold at 8.5c for 1 week.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey hey! I remembernyou Felcri! I also know Zach and Louk. I support all of their apps. Lol

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? loukgo3sburr
  2. How long have you played HC? couple months on and off
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because i have friends that are in Malkier
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Belegost
  6. What class are you? Caster ( but thinking of switching to something else ) Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Miner/ Undecided
  8. How often are you active in game? Lately I've been not very active because of school but now tht school in winding down for x-mas break i will more active.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? perfectly fine with that.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I sure do
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give the things you wish to donate to a council member and if they need it they will give you points.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards Free inner plot and Basement addition.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope I get accepted to this awesome town.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? zachrogers13
  2. How long have you played HC? A few months but I havent really gotten into the server
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have many friends in the town and it seems very helpful
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Oblivion
  6. What class are you?Caster/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I just recently began to play again and I can be on 2-4 hours a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes sir/mam
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup
  11. Have you read our rules? Truthfully as of now no but I will go read them the second I post this application
  12. How would I donate to the town as a player? or How would I donate as in items?
  13. Ill answer both: as of now I have no items but I can gather many resources to donate items to the town and as a player I would learn the ropes help in any raiding or any attempt to raid us I would defend I would help new players and be friendly to everyone! Also The way of donating is give the things you wish to donate to a council member and if they need it they will give you points
  14. Name 2 donation rewards.
  15. No tax 1 month and no tax 1 week?

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Felcri
  • How long have you played HC? July last year
  • How old are you? 16
  • Why do you want to join Malkier? I know a few people in this town and would love to join and contribute to this town
  • Other Towns you were part of? Before the wipe I was in Windhelm
  • What class are you? Caster
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard or Necro and Alchemist or Enchanter
    (I Will be willing to change if needed)
  • How often are you active in game? Most days from 1-5 hours
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  • Have you read our rules? Yes
  • How do you donate to the town? Contact a council member and they will see if the town needs it.
  • Name 2 donation rewards. Choose a Raid Target and Town will buy gold at 8.5c for 1 week.

All three of you, sorry for the wait.

Accepted! Get in touch with me, Msgigi or Kiwiguy_NZ for an invite.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Btw, Gorre - Accepted.
@Cardboardking- Accepted-ish. After you're about a week older (10th of november), you're good. Want to make sure you can handle PVP before we invite you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351974677,1351974556][/DOUBLEPOST]@IzzyL33T Accepted

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx
  2. How long have you played HC? Not too long but I have many friends on it
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? A lot of my friends are in it
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you?rogue soon to be runeblade
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Rune blade, engineer
  8. How often are you active in game? quite active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give an item to a council member, they see if they need it
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 400 points is one week no tax, 100o points is no tax 1 month

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Nightninja911
  2. How long have you played HC? I have been playing HC for about 3 weeks now.
  3. How old are you? I am 14 years old.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I have a really good friend in your town his name is LicksterBoy (we know eachother from a diff server and we play a different game together 2I have a couple of more friendsapplying for your town aswell like Zach and Louk and captain kace. and i am looking to join them. I am a very good pvper. I just need to get leveled to runeblade. On another server i am master assassin and one of the best pvpers on the server. I am looking for a serious yet fun to play town to raid with. I am also looking for a possitive community to be with.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nadda
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Runeblade
  8. How often are you active in game? 7 days a week
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure i dont mind.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a mic but i do not have teamspeak, If i get accepted i will be sure to get TS ASAP
  11. Have you read our rules? yeup
  12. Name 2 donation rewards. 400 points is one week with no tax um, 1000 points = no tax in 1 month.
  13. How do you donate

to the town?To donate, you take the things you wish to donate and hand them to a council member. These council members will see if we need the item, if we do, your points will be added and the donation noted. MsGigi Fixed.

Xhazed

Portal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? cameronduke98
  2. How long have you played HC? about 2 weeks
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? because i enjoy raids and this town is a ts3 town, which I enjoy because i like teamwork.
    Other Towns you were part of? belegot
  5. What class are you? rogue / crafter.
    Future spec plans (class and profession)? ninja / alchemist.
  6. How often are you active in game? 2 to 5 hours a day.
  7. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes.
  8. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes.
  9. Have you read our rules? yes.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Look at all of these beautiful applications Rumblestikk ^.^

xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx- How long have you been on Herocraft Exactly? Who are your friends within the town?

Nightninja911- Fix question Number 12. I believe you misunderstood what the question was asking you. Also, whom is your "really good friend"? :)

Cameronduke98- Redo your application. You missed several questions at the end. Also, I hear rumors that you have a thieving problem. Care to explain why some people might say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.