• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Angel_Works

Stone
Dear friends,

Yesterday when I tried to log in to my account, the password was wrong. I was worried this day would come. This is not my Minecraft account. About a year ago maybe my original Minecraft account was phished due to my own stupidity, and MC support has been decidely unhelpful in recovering it.

Anyway, a few months ago I made friends with a girl who played Minecraft. I told her I missed playing, and she talked to a friend of hers who never used his account into letting me "borrow" it. Hence, Angel_Works was born. I stopped talking to this girl more than a month ago and it occurred to me that if I was this guy I would not still be letting some stranger use my account. My luck ran out and I guess he finally decided to start playing Minecraft again, because the password is definitely changed.

So...It's hard to say when/if I'll be back. It would seem my only recourse as per the server rules would be to explain my situation to staff, request that Angel_Works be banned possibly, and then hope that when/if I can buy my own Minecraft account that I can use it without violating the multiple account rule.

Mods, Admins, thoughts/advice please?

@Seratt @Brutalacerate

Toadnzack

Gold
I might be able to give you waffleyum21's account but another girl has been using lately Ill post here if I'll be able to. I have to ask her and NyanKitteh. Expect feedback tonight or tomorrow. :)

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Dear friends,

Yesterday when I tried to log in to my account, the password was wrong. I was worried this day would come. This is not my Minecraft account. About a year ago maybe my original Minecraft account was phished due to my own stupidity, and MC support has been decidely unhelpful in recovering it.

Anyway, a few months ago I made friends with a girl who played Minecraft. I told her I missed playing, and she talked to a friend of hers who never used his account into letting me "borrow" it. Hence, Angel_Works was born. I stopped talking to this girl more than a month ago and it occurred to me that if I was this guy I would not still be letting some stranger use my account. My luck ran out and I guess he finally decided to start playing Minecraft again, because the password is definitely changed.

So...It's hard to say when/if I'll be back. It would seem my only recourse as per the server rules would be to explain my situation to staff, request that Angel_Works be banned possibly, and then hope that when/if I can buy my own Minecraft account that I can use it without violating the multiple account rule.

Mods, Admins, thoughts/advice please?

@Seratt @Brutalacerate

@Punisher79 @gabizou @Ginzuishou @lucky644

Please remove Angel_Works from our whitelist.

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
Hello, My name is double_duty and I am interested in joining your alliance Halvalor, here is my application.​
1: What is your IGN? double_duty​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have had Minecraft since alpha for 1 year and 1 month, I have played Herocraft for around 2-3 months.​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: How often do you play in a week? I play herocraft everyday for around 2-3 hours​
5: Why do you want to join our township? I have met some of the people who live here and they seem nice, I like the architecture of the city. lastely I am just looking for a good township, this looks like one.​
6: What class are you? Rogue​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Sure, voting already pays for it.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yep​
9: What is our township rule #5 ALL SERVER RULES go read em.

Thanks for reading my application hope to see you In-game.

-double_duty

Angel_Works

Stone
On a final note, I'm asking ALL my possessions be appropriated by J3susFreak for town use. Whether this is by liquidation or direct use is up to him. If a Moderator or Administrator is needed to access that LWC chest, you can refer them to this post for my permission and consent.

@J3susfreak

corlark

Iron
Sorry I havent been on guys, I have been grounded for very bad reasons... ( If u want to know what pm me or if i am in game ask )

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
we need a manditory town project to fix the walls for the new region, people are getting in by towering over a corner

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i thought the region protected against that???? i wil loggin to nite and see what i can do to help.. need mats tho.. cobble in chests.. and we should be able to get it done.. FOR HAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_Works

Stone
i thought the region protected against that???? i wil loggin to nite and see what i can do to help.. need mats tho.. cobble in chests.. and we should be able to get it done.. FOR HAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragoons pillar up on the edge of the region and use their Jump skill to get from the pillar to wall.

This is why the gates needs to be replaced. Think about it: A dragoon can let all his asshole friends in if the gates are all dirt blocks like the Requiem gate is. I get that the gates are PRETTIER but they just make it way too easy for letting more people in.

Or, uh, finish the ceiling. Get sand farming newbies!

(alsomyhouseiscursedstayout)

it wasnt me it was Jaxanta500 on my account ask him its true

I understand where you're coming from - but you were the one who brought him into town, so whether it was him or you, both of you guys are guilty.

Also, welcome Double_Duty to town!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
K.

New wall: round or square?

Roof? We making one? glass? lava? (jk)

Corlark ima message you in game hehehehe ALL UR SECRITS R MIEN

wall design?