• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Eleyond

Coal
1: What is your IGN? - Eleyond​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC=a little over a month HC=same​
3: How old are you? 32 (turned 32 on the 13th)​
4: How often do you play in a week? - I play every day​
5: Why do you want to join our township? - I need a place to farm in peace. Also, I am a former resident, and I left because I needed to find myself, which I did, so now I want to come back home.​
6: What class are you? - Rogue, might switch to Warrior though.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? - (Yes, required) Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? - Yes​
9: What is our township rule #5? - Obey server rules.​

Eleyond

Coal
Sorry for leaving town (again) but I found that city living is not for me, I prefer my mountains and wide open plains. (and I wanna claim as much gold out in 1.8 land as possible xD) But I'll still stick around in town chat (if that's ok), and when I'm strong enough, I got Hal/Val's back. And when I get a bunch of stuff I don't need that the town could use, I'll make trips to donate supplies as well. I would like to still consider myself a part of Halvalor, even if it's as an unofficial citizen. I love this town, I just need my wide open spaces xD

I feel ya Ele, I won't force you to stay or leave. You can stay in the chat and come by anytime you want! :)

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
: What is your IGN? kperkins1982
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC, a long time (since 1.2) HC, almost 2 months
3: How old are you? 28
4: How often do you play in a week? every day
5: Why do you want to join our township? sadikyo and mdperk2 are my brothers, advised this is THE town to be in

6: What class are you? warrior lvl 16​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes
9: What is our township rule #5? obey rules

Sadikyo and perk have been awesome additions to the town, hope you will be too! :) I'll region you asap

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
Thought I should post in this thread. BTW I've been a citizen of Hal since it started, so I was wondering if you could put me on the veteran list? I know that I was inactive for awhile, but now I'm back stronger than ever, haha!

Jinder745

Obsidian

1: What is your IGN? Jinder745​

2: How long have you played MC/HC? 1 year​

3: How old are you? (Be honest, we check the forum) 13​

4: How often do you play in a week? 6-7 Hours​

5: Why do you want to join our township? its cool​

6: What is your game play style? Adventure and buliding​

7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yeah but I might go broke in a while​

8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Duh​

9: What is our township rule #5? All server rules. go read em ......​

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3

1: What is your IGN? Rizyq​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC: About a year and a half. HC: Just over two weeks.​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: How often do you play in a week? probably around 5 hours, but I haven't been spending much time because I'm constantly starving, and don't really have many friends.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? Well, I've been wanting to join a town to meet some people, and to avoid starving, and this town seems pretty nice, and also has very affordable tax rates.​
6: What class are you? Rogue, Level 10​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes, of course.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yup​
9: What is our township rule #5? All server rules. Go read em!​

Angel_Works

Stone
1: What is your IGN? Rizyq
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC: About a year and a half. HC: Just over two weeks.
3: How old are you? 15
4: How often do you play in a week? probably around 5 hours, but I haven't been spending much time because I'm constantly starving, and don't really have many friends.
5: Why do you want to join our township? Well, I've been wanting to join a town to meet some people, and to avoid starving, and this town seems pretty nice, and also has very affordable tax rates.
6: What class are you? Rogue, Level 10
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes, of course.
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yup
9: What is our township rule #5? All server rules. Go read em!

Welcome Rizyq. If you need help getting to town PM in-game.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Just pointing out that Watter_bottle and Ironpass have been good friends in the past - I wouldn't be apposed to an alliance.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
This sounds like a good thing!

Sadly every township out there has to be the one people hate, everyone has to be a badass now 'n' days.

So i cast my vote toward us having an alliance with IP, they are some pretty legit fellas :D

CAT1226

Wood
1: What is your IGN?CAT1226​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?ive played minecraft for a while but herocraft for 2 weeks​
3: How old are you?17​
4: How often do you play in a week?alot everyday​
5: Why do you want to join our township?i like the pics it looks cool​
6: What class are you?im a rogue level 12 so far ive joined last week​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required):yes i am​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?:yes and ive done it already​
9: What is our township rule #5?: READ ALL SURVERS RULES​