• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CITADEL PvP Vids

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to another creation from ur boy BeasttRecon just something i whipped up on the go yesterday 0 to 100 real quick and everyone else should post their CITADEL pvp vids here if they have any but yeah i'll kick it off with this one more to come soon if anyone actually fights:

Join this town if you're looking to participate in this: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-novigrad-neutral-pvp-recruiting.58296/#post-459996

shoutout to undergrowth/tc for providing a good hotspot

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
hi guise is me ninja prince behind junarcel and jacobturkey

iz veri good pvp vid, shame I not there :( riperino

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
's a shame you didn't record when u guys killed us a bunch more lmao XDDD
What did you use to record?
Ikr, and i used OBS so the quality is ehhh soso I got some more footage from today but ill put it in a bigger vid if i get more footage hopefully tomorrow so get ur group ready???

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Why not Fraps (TPB OP)? I know it'll be a huge-ass file, but there's Handbrake to compress that into ~ 200 MB videos with excellent quality.