• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

chvia's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

chvia

Stone
1.Minecraft In-game name: chiva
2.Location & Age: Dublin, CA & 14
3.Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, Silvania, because the admins were picking on me and i defended my right to be on the server. I didn't swear or make fun of them, I just said that I had as much right to be on the server as they did. This happened when I was 12.
4.Referral(s):
5.How did you hear about Herocraft: I got tired of playing on The Land of Ancients server and was looking for something that i could spend a lot of time on and never get tired of. Thus finding this masterpiece of a server.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I will be involved in everything this server has to offer, I'm a friendly online player, I would always stay in character, and I would give opinion as to ways to even better improve the server, if it were possible.
9. Special key: HCC5
10.Additional Info: I'm excited to be on the server

Um, I was whitelisted and then un-whitelisted for no apparent reason. I was welcomed yesterday and then was able to join the Offtopic chat, but now I can't. Please help thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.